Fast-growing San Antonio techie firm www.vndx.com is looking for our next programmer. We are young company handling web and app development, IT support and web hosting. It is very critical that you are EXTREMELY reliable, proactive and have a positive no-excuse attitude.
Here's what you need to be eligible:
- At least 1 year minimum experience with HTML/XHTML, CSS and XML
- At least 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems (MySQL and MSSQL Server preferred). Applicant must have a good working knowledge of SQL as well as be familiar with stored procedures, triggers, using query analyzer and knowledge of performance tuning of database systems.
- Development experience using Dreamweaver or direct shell access(Vi, VIM).
- Ability to understand binary and HEX and convert back and forth.
- Source control management (SVN merging experience)
Additional skills a plus:
- Experience with high traffic socket applications written for Linux.
- Query Optimization, Application Design, LAMP Server Performance, APACHE scalability for high traffic websites.
- BS in computer science is a plus but not required. Significant equivalent experience will be considered.
- Any exposure to technologies such as Memcached, jQuery mobile, Android development, iOS development, .NET, VB6 and Node.JS are a plus.
- Living in or willing to move to San Antonio, TX
But most importantly, why would you want to be at VND?
- Learn. We have awesome people working for us and as vertically oriented as we are, there is a lot to be involved with.
- Grow. We are always growing and always promote within
- Have Fun. We have a fun family atmosphere and have strong core values we live by.
Still interested? Let's DEFINITELY talk.
E-mail vndjobs(at)gmail.com (or apply on this page) with your resume. Include the link to your LinkedIn public profile and tell us why we should hire you. Put in the subject line: "PHP Dev Position"