VITAL RECORDS CONTROL

VITAL RECORDS CONTROL United States Employee Reviews

Interestng with great co workers
Client Solutions Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Record management company with great co workers. Service sales that were based off cold calls, both on the phone and in person.
VRC is a very family friendly place to work that has the comfort of a home inside a warehouse.
Warehouse Worker/Driver (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: 1 hour lunches, full time, desirable work environment, good leaders
Cons: full health coverage
I love working at Vital Records Control. A typical day at work would be filing and pulling confidential files for customers that need important information stored away or delivered back to them. It is my job to make sure that the files are properly stored away in a safe and secure area in the warehouse. I also have other responsibilities that pertain to delivering files to customers and clients while at the same time practicing accurate inventory with every little detail that is included in the file. Aside from customer files, The guys and myself will go back into the shredding room whenever we arent busy in the office. We do have an industrial size shredder that will break down pieces of paper to about an eighth of an inch. From the shredder, the paper gets pushed into a bail that by the time it is ready to come out of the bailer, the bail weighs close to fifteen hundred pounds.

I have learned the skill of portaling file boxes to be put on designated shelves(Bays). I have also learned file inventory through a scanner gun as well as Vital Records Control Website that allows me to run file, box, bay and customer reports. All of this seems so little but yet it really is a big deal regardless if the lack of trade in working here. All Eight of us including management work hard and we have such a great team that recognizes their responsibilities every day without having to be told what to do.
This motivation comes from two managers that have a heart for good clean hard work. My Office Manager is the main person who hired me. he is a veteran police officer who had his own company – more... that was bought out by Vital Records Control. They kept him on so that the transition of operations would go smoothly for new hires such as myself at the time. Jim is very low key and wants employees to enjoy working at VRC but at the same time requires that we do it professionally with care and a great attitude.
My warehouse manager oversees all reports, shredding and delivery vehicles. He really is the driving force who will not hesitate to jump on a project when our little crew is overwhelmed by back orders or the shredding room is getting pilled up because we have had people out delivering boxes or files.

The hardest part of the Job is just simply being in a warehouse that has very little A/C or airflow in it. It gets very hot in the warehouse for most of the year because we are located in Melbourne, FL.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that we are helping others and knowing that I work with a very supportive group of guys that like to have fun but at the same time knows that when its time to get the job done, its time to get them job done! We all have very different personalities which is great and they make VRC a place to want to work at! – less
lousy management
Driver (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: its not a good
Would not recommend this employer unless you do not care about pay or advancing
nice job, great cummunication, work is easy
Records Coordinator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 24, 2014
communication with supervisors and team members are ok, work is not bad, co workers are helpful and communicate well, the jobs best qualities is you work at a steady pace and you have no problems,
Customer Service Position
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Goose Creek, SCJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: heathcare is pretty costly
My work day is from 8-5pm. When I first clock in, one of the first things I do is go through the service activity reports (SARS) from the driver's previous day and scan them so that the signed SARS can be uploaded online. Once the scanning is complete, I go through the individual SARS and do the billing for the runs.

Thankfully, I am very good at multi tasking because as a customer service represenative, I need to be flexible and process the incoming orders as they come in via email, fax and customer phone calls. All of this has to be done in a timely manner so that the orders can be pulled and ready for the drivers.

My favorite part of the job is the flexibility. I work with customer service, billing and process new incoming product in the warehouse.
Productive Work Place
Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service (Current Employee), Calera, ALDecember 12, 2012
Pros: great environment
Very productive work place, fun environment.
Management is helpful and co workers are great to be around
A typical day at work is answering phones and helping customer with their problems and needs.
office manager
office manager (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 29, 2012
Pros: it was a job
Cons: low pay
payroll, ar, inventory, client invoices, process new hire paperwork,processed cusotmer payments
Productive and safe work place.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 9, 2012
I enjoyed the work that I did at my own desk. I learned to work well on problem solving. My day mainly consisted on answering phones & data entry. Got along with most co-workers and built friendships.