VITAL RECORDS CONTROL

VITAL RECORDS CONTROL Employer Reviews

lousy management
Driver (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: its not a good
Would not recommend this employer unless you do not care about pay or advancing
nice job, great cummunication, work is easy
Records Coordinator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 24, 2014
communication with supervisors and team members are ok, work is not bad, co workers are helpful and communicate well, the jobs best qualities is you work at a steady pace and you have no problems,
Customer Service Position
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Goose Creek, SCJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: heathcare is pretty costly
My work day is from 8-5pm. When I first clock in, one of the first things I do is go through the service activity reports (SARS) from the driver's previous day and scan them so that the signed SARS can be uploaded online. Once the scanning is complete, I go through the individual SARS and do the billing for the runs.

Thankfully, I am very good at multi – more... tasking because as a customer service represenative, I need to be flexible and process the incoming orders as they come in via email, fax and customer phone calls. All of this has to be done in a timely manner so that the orders can be pulled and ready for the drivers.

My favorite part of the job is the flexibility. I work with customer service, billing and process new incoming product in the warehouse. – less
Productive Work Place
Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service (Current Employee), Calera, ALDecember 12, 2012
Pros: great environment
Very productive work place, fun environment.
Management is helpful and co workers are great to be around
A typical day at work is answering phones and helping customer with their problems and needs.
office manager
office manager (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 29, 2012
Pros: it was a job
Cons: low pay
payroll, ar, inventory, client invoices, process new hire paperwork,processed cusotmer payments
Productive and safe work place.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 9, 2012
I enjoyed the work that I did at my own desk. I learned to work well on problem solving. My day mainly consisted on answering phones & data entry. Got along with most co-workers and built friendships.