Field Manager - Events Management
Vital Worldwide – Denver, CO
Looking for a bilingual (Spanish) Field Manager to assist in our 2013 event execution of our multicultural program (Hispanic consumer initiative). This is a perfect part-time gig. The program starts in May and ends in November. The average number of events per month is two; average event last 4-6 hours. The ideal person will have 2 years experience running an events program as a market manager of field manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop a working knowledge of program goals, guidelines and strategies
- Execute all scheduled events per monthly events calendar
- Recruit, manage and oversee Brand Ambassadors based on staffing metrics per event
- Track inventory providing needs for scheduled events
- Provide feedback to home office during events
- Store and transport event equipment
- Provide a full detailed event report within 24 hours of the event
- Shipping of client sensitive materials within 24 hours of the event
- Provide research support for development of plans and objectives/strategies by investigating special opportunities with markets/vendors
- Maintain good relations with local clients, vendors and organization partners
- Must have transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
- Computer skills REQUIRED: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of photo sharing sites (Photobucket)
- Social media skills
- Ability to be flexible, work independently and be a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours
Salary: $200+/event DOE
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
In order to be considered for this position, please provide your resume and contact information. We will first schedule call for a preliminary screening. If we are interested, we will then schedule a video interview.
Indeed - 16 months ago