This position requires a candidate with outstanding interpersonal skills including:
pleasant demeanor, positive attitude, polished appearance, patience, and flexibility.
Must also have the ability to interact effectively with patients, doctors, and staff. MUST HAVE SPA EXPEREINCE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent service to patients by helping create a relaxing spa environment, answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting patients upon arrival and up selling products and spa packages
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, patient folder maintenance, and data entry of patient records and forms
- Answering phones professionally
- Scheduling appointments
- Check in & check out of patients
- Have an understanding of our product lines and a working knowledge of our medical services.
- Process all payments according to established spa requirements
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests,however busy and whatever time of day!!!
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Call and confirm patients for following day
- Call no shows and make attempt to rebook and charge no show fee
- Maintain patient confidentiality and HIPPA compliant records
- Light housekeeping duties
Indeed - 9 months ago