Vitals Employee Reviews

loved working with patients
Data Entry Clerk Alvin Family Practice Clinic (Former Employee), alvin,txJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: i gained experience and knowledge in the medical field
Cons: i would like to be back in the medical working
i loved my job working with patients and learning new advances in medicine
Great work environment with dedicated people, unfortunate "do more with less attitude".
Director - Provider Solutions Group (Current Employee), Lyndhurst, NJOctober 6, 2014
Pros: health oriented with free gym memberships
Cons: low pay
Vitals is a rapidly growing company that is somewhat stuck in "start up" mode. Company culture is laid back and relaxed, and unfortunately so is their compensation plan. Hopefully alignment will happen when the CEO/owner decides to go public or sell.
Productive and enjoyable environment to keep flowing nicely
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Gary, INSeptember 23, 2014
Typically at the office we would start the day with "hello"s and get going on whatever the doctor had prepared for us that morning or the night before. I learned a lot on handling phone calls such as the order which to take them and who actually handles the phone call in a situation where I was not yet able to. This was nice because it helped me gain a realistic idea of the kind of balance I'm going to have to maintain in a real setting and it kind of gets me excited. The management was strict but they communicated perfectly. My co-workers were all very easy to get along with and simple to speak with. The hardest part of the job was setting up a venipuncture for the first time but I got through it. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to just be around people for the majority of the day and hear some of the things they had to say when they just needed someone to talk to; that is a very rewarding thing for me.
fast paced walk in clinic
Full-Time Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Blue Springs, MOFebruary 28, 2014
My typical day would start at 8:30 and end at 7:30 i would usually get there and already have a few people waiting to be seen, but the nurse practitioner was already there and seeing someone. They are long hours but thats what you get when you take care of sick people so i don't mind. My co workers are absolutely wonderful and knowledgable.
Externship
Externship (Former Employee), Smoke Ranch Rd las vegas nvDecember 17, 2012
Small Office to get a hands on glance of the day to day Medical Assistant
Productive day at work
North Country Woman Health Clinic (Current Employee), San Marcos CaJuly 16, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
First thing in the morning come in to work clock in.Work in the lab call patients back take there vitals and take there cheif complain. I always learn something new everyday about different viruses that are going around and ect. My co-workers are the best we all work as a team . The hardest part of the job would be when we do the yearly updated . What i enjoy about my job is helping other making the patients feel comftable in are office and just doing my job.
FUN WORKPLACE MET NEW PEOPLE I CAN HELP EVERYDAY
Advance Care Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJune 20, 2012
EVERYDAY GOT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE THAT I CAN HELP. I LEARNED NEW THINGS DEPENDING IN THE PATIENTS CASE. MY CO-WORKERS WHERE A GREAT HELP. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER EVERY PROCEDURE WE HAD TO DO FOR EACH PATIENT.
Office personnel (Current Employee), Bristol, VAMay 16, 2012
A day at work consists of production keying, as well as scheduling sales orders, and taking orders to the pultrusion machines. My co workers are great, they make the day go by fast. The most enyoyable part about work is making everyone happy!!!
This company offers room for advancement.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Bremerton, WA.October 8, 2011
Pros: no smoking allowed
Cons: protection from harrassment of any sort.
This company offers great incentives for retirement.