Vitals Employee Reviews

me
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 5, 2017
I am a certified medical assistant I been working in the medical field for 2 years already working in the medical field is something I always wanted to do when I graduated high school
I am a leader fast learner cna since 2006
Unlicensed Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 9, 2017
I have a passion for helping others,Passing medications socializing,Always as the nurse before guessing communicate with staff about residents.The most imporant part of the day is knowing i help someone smile and contiue their independence.
ok
Medical Records/medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Summerfield, FLNovember 7, 2016
This review is a great place that has great people and great environment.If you really like to work and work hard then this would be a great place for you and your family.
good
good
Hard working Medical Assistant
Extern at UNT Bone and Joint (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 9, 2016
I learned a ton as an extern. I know how to do everything that a Medical assistant does. I can take vitals, I can room a patients, remove bandages, remove staples, stitches, remove a cast, enter the patients information into the computer, make appointments, answer phones, check in patients, call insurance companies.
not a job
Externship (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLAugust 1, 2016
I have no idea how this showed us as a job, This is not a job. But I do take vitals at work daily for my current patients. I love my medical assistant Job!
Fun place work. Easy going atmosphere. Friendly co-workers.
Data Channel Manager (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJMay 6, 2016
Very quiet and professional work environment. Co-workers were very nice and easy going. However, they had very poor management.They did not provide any training for position or set any clear, precise goals.
Pros
Flexible work hours. Flexible lunch hours.
Cons
Poor management. Provided no training.
Working with Residents
Benchmark Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTMay 3, 2016
My typically work day usually begins with meeting in the office with the rest of my team members, planning how we will start our day. We hand out assignments, read updates and discuss things that happened from the night before. We then begin morning care get all of our residents to breakfast and start our day. During the day we are usually busy with programming, charting and taking vitals. The hardest part of my job would be upsetting my residents. I try very hard to make sure they are all happy and if they aren't i always make sure i find away to make them happy. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing not only a smile on my residents face but also my co-workers knowing that we got the job done the right way.
Fun learning environment
Acacia Springs Assistant Living (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2015
I also love working with the lenders and learning banking strategies. Interacting with the students on a daily basis, also updating parents with their childs progress in learning
Pros
Enter
Work
Personal Caregiver, Carlton Plaza of Davis (Current Employee) –  Davis, CADecember 1, 2015
The hardest part about working in this field is when you get attached to some one that your taking care of and then they pass away. You have to love the field that your in. Its not just a job. Remember there is no "I" in team. I always remind my coworkers we are a team and work together, especially when we are short staff.
Pros
Multi tasking between patients
Cons
Short staff
I love working with others, learning new things and being able to complete any assigned tasks.
Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCAugust 19, 2015
My job consisted of taking care others, making sure they receive the treatment they need. Being able to help someone, by putting a smile on there face really brighten my day.
loved working with patients
Data Entry Clerk Alvin Family Practice Clinic (Former Employee) –  alvin,txJanuary 29, 2015
i loved my job working with patients and learning new advances in medicine
Pros
i gained experience and knowledge in the medical field
Cons
i would like to be back in the medical working
Great work environment with dedicated people, unfortunate "do more with less attitude".
Director - Provider Solutions Group (Current Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJOctober 6, 2014
Vitals is a rapidly growing company that is somewhat stuck in "start up" mode. Company culture is laid back and relaxed, and unfortunately so is their compensation plan. Hopefully alignment will happen when the CEO/owner decides to go public or sell.
Pros
Health oriented with free gym memberships
Cons
low pay
Productive and enjoyable environment to keep flowing nicely
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Gary, INSeptember 23, 2014
Typically at the office we would start the day with "hello"s and get going on whatever the doctor had prepared for us that morning or the night before. I learned a lot on handling phone calls such as the order which to take them and who actually handles the phone call in a situation where I was not yet able to. This was nice because it helped me gain a realistic idea of the kind of balance I'm going to have to maintain in a real setting and it kind of gets me excited. The management was strict but they communicated perfectly. My co-workers were all very easy to get along with and simple to speak with. The hardest part of the job was setting up a venipuncture for the first time but I got through it. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to just be around people for the majority of the day and hear some of the things they had to say when they just needed someone to talk to; that is a very rewarding thing for me.
fast paced walk in clinic
Full-Time Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOFebruary 28, 2014
My typical day would start at 8:30 and end at 7:30 i would usually get there and already have a few people waiting to be seen, but the nurse practitioner was already there and seeing someone. They are long hours but thats what you get when you take care of sick people so i don't mind. My co workers are absolutely wonderful and knowledgable.
Externship
Externship (Former Employee) –  Smoke Ranch Rd las vegas nvDecember 17, 2012
Small Office to get a hands on glance of the day to day Medical Assistant
Productive day at work
North Country Woman Health Clinic (Current Employee) –  San Marcos CaJuly 16, 2012
First thing in the morning come in to work clock in.Work in the lab call patients back take there vitals and take there cheif complain. I always learn something new everyday about different viruses that are going around and ect. My co-workers are the best we all work as a team . The hardest part of the job would be when we do the yearly updated . What i enjoy about my job is helping other making the patients feel comftable in are office and just doing my job.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun workplace met new people I can help everyday
Advance Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 20, 2012
Everyday got to meet new people that I can help. I learned new things depending in the patients case. My co-workers where a great help. The hardest part of the job was trying to remember every procedure we had to do for each patient.
Office personnel (Current Employee) –  Bristol, VAMay 16, 2012
A day at work consists of production keying, as well as scheduling sales orders, and taking orders to the pultrusion machines. My co workers are great, they make the day go by fast. The most enyoyable part about work is making everyone happy!!!
This company offers room for advancement.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WA.October 8, 2011
This company offers great incentives for retirement.
Pros
no smoking allowed
Cons
protection from harrassment of any sort.