Vitamin T Employee Reviews

Nothing different from the rest...
Business Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2016
Vitamin T is focused only on numbers, they don't consider quality at all. Management has no idea what leadership means. They want you to go for low hanging fruit and turn away any high level positions that would equal a larger bonus.
Pros
Base Salary
Awesome Place to Work!
Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2016
Vitamin T is a great company to be part of! The culture is awesome and great benefits on multiple levels. They encourage employees to continue to learn and stay on top of current trends and technology and provide the resources to make it easy to do so. They also sponsor awesome events like The Webby Awards, An Event Apart, and SXSW! There is also flexibility for employees which helps create a great work life balance. I truly enjoyed my time with Vitamin T!
Excellent support, targeted to my skills and work preferences
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 11, 2016
Vitamin T quickly located a position that matched my skill sets, rate requirements, and desire for a part-time position in my field (technical writer)--hard to find in a thriving economy where everyone is looking for full-time employees. A lot of valuable advice, tips, and guidance along the way that led to a face-to-face interview on a Wednesday and a job offer on Thursday.
Professional and friendly
Spanish copywriter (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 2, 2016
This is my first experience with Vitamin T and all I can say is that I love it! They are very professional and helpful. Thanks!
Hard working representatives
Talent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2016
The representatives at Vitamin T are awesome! They want to see you succeed and they work hard to match your talent to appropriate job opportunities, always keeping in mind the best interests for you and the client. They invest in you and provide educational resources for you to continue to learn and grow. Definitely a 5 star creative agency!
Pros
Awesome hard working representatives!
Helping you to succeed
Print Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 21, 2016
I am very grateful to be working with Aquent and Vitamin T. Because of the travel requirements for my position, I have had a couple of unusual requests. Christy and Tara’s immediate response was, we will make that happen. They gave me the help and tools I needed to be successful. My contract was just extended. I feel supported, appreciated and well compensated.
Excellent Job Staffing Agency
Long Term Production Designer Freelance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 17, 2016
I was referred to Vitamin Talent through a colleague of mine. I was just let go from a printing company and needed to work with a staffing agency to help me get back to working and doing what I love, which is Graphic Design, Production Design. Just a simple phone call to set up an interview and I felt like I was being treated with such kindness and care. These people really care about you, really want to help and love doing it. I couldn't be happier with the customer service. I have been on and off with freelance positions but the effort that I put into finding positions and calling my recruiter, constantly bothering and pestering her, she puts in the same amount of effort trying to get me placed, selling me to the client, trying to prove to them that I am worth having on their team and trying to get me interviews. I have been working with multiple agencies but none compare to Vitamin Talent. I am truly appreciative of what this company has done for me, as well as my recruiter, and I hope to continue working with them.

rev2016q1
Best Agency in LA!
Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2016
Great experiences working with them over the last 6 years. Excellent communication and clients! Always excited when my phone rings with new work.
Great Staffing Agency!!!
Freelance Visual Designer (Current Employee) –  ChicagoMarch 15, 2016
It's all about the recruiters! I've had such a great experience working with them. They've been supportive, passionate and knowledgeable about connecting me with the assignments that are great fits. They've also been supportive as I broaden my skill set. And they return calls/emails even after the assignment has been filled!!!
Freelance and Contract: Great to work with
Digital Artist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 10, 2016
Been working with Vitamin T as a digital artist for almost a year now and its been great. Their clients are pleasent, projects are fun, project managers at Vitamin T are on top of stuff, the rates are fair. If you are looking for contract, part time or full time work, I would reach out to them. I wish I was able to work with them more.
A company that cares
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 10, 2016
After being with Vitamin T for more than 2 yrs, I value their consistent message and how MUCH they acknowledge EACH employee. Consistent quality in such a reactive industry is difficult, but we seem to persevere without budging from what is RIGHT. After numerous conversations with our talent and internal employees I've found this is a quality that all treasure. Thank you for your support while always pushing us to be better-it's empowering.
Will place you with companies you actually want to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 24, 2016
I have worked with other temp agencies in the past that placed me at companies that I had no desire to work at. I was beyond thrilled when Vitamin T showcased me to companies that were perfect fits for me. The companies were all great places and the pay was what I was looking for as well. All the agents at Vitamin T showed a genuine interest in getting to know me and finding the perfect job for me. I have recommended Vitamin T to anyone I know looking for a creative job and will continue to recommend them.
Pros
They work with great companies
A company that deeply cares about people.
Creative Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 21, 2015
My favorite thing, hands-down, about Vitamin T is how much the company cares about people--its employees, its clients, and its talents. Whether you work for Vitamin T, work with them as a corporate or ad agency client, or work for them as a freelance talent, your personal contribution and your personal needs are top priority.

Vitamin T is not like any other company in the staffing industry. I've never seen a culture so dedicated to teamwork, mutual benefits, productivity, and heart. It's still a business, and it still espouses hard work, high standards, and excellent results - but it does so without forgetting who it impacts in the end.
Pros
excellent benefits, very fair compensation, positive culture, great teamwork
Best Agency I've Ever Contracted For
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCDecember 14, 2015
Working with Vitamin T and my agent has been an incredible experience. Everyone on the staff from the agents to payroll to the benefits department have always bent over backwards to help with any questions or concerns that may arise. I have found myself in probably the most rewarding long-term contract with a company I love working for, and it was only available through Vitamin T. The medical benefits offered by Aquent/Vitamin T are second to none, especially in today’s world of high premium costs and low benefits. There are quite a few seminars, programs, discounts, and incentives that come with working with Vitamin T as well, making it a comfortable and rewarding experience all around. Even if I had to move, I would definitely turn to Vitamin T first for placement in a different area, as they have the best positions available for the best talent around.
Pros
Fabulous medical, dental, vision benefits
Cons
Great atmosphere and personable staff
Creative Director (freelance) (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYDecember 11, 2015
Creative Director NYC

Working with the staff at Vitamin T is different from other placement agencies. They forge a personal bond on your first meeting and carry that forward. Even if you are not temping for them at the moment, they want you to keep in touch with them and hear what you are doing to continue to help you find new opportunities. They are a very warm and personable company to deal with.
Awesome Place to work!
Creative Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 17, 2015
Love the culture and atmosphere! If you want to drive your own business this is the place for you. The company offers loads of support and education but you are in the driver seat!
Fun place to work and great talent
Mid Market Agent (Former Employee) –  LAAugust 8, 2012
the hardest part was the time I had to drive there and home. It could take at times 2 hrs.
Pros
paid weekly, flex start time, great work life balance
Cons
to far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin T. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8