Vitria Technology Employee Reviews

good initially, but didn't finish off well
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 5, 2017
good place to work, but, needs better management in the development division. other management is good, and company was doing good initially, but, not so well recently
Vitria
Manager, Support Services (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CaliforniaMay 9, 2012
• Gathered business requirements via management interviews, analyzed needs and led a companywide laptop upgrade and installed and implemented HEAT™ Helpdesk.
• Executed Service Level Agreements (SLA) with engineering and “road warrior” sales staff ensuring support team met SLA requirements.
• Built a Symantec Ghost image that was certified by Toshiba and successfully managed a Microsoft migration replacing Novell and deployed to 200 laptops in three States.
• Managed installation of ISDN Polycom videoconference capabilities in all corporate branches.
Great people
SENIOR FACILITIES ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 3, 2012
I love coming to work everyday and would put myself on the line for the great people that are here.

I was able to learn some programming skills within IpOffice, Vosky / Skype and the badging / security system. I also became proficiant in punching down phones at the block. This complimented my repertoire of skilIs that had carried over from past positions.

I will always value the experience and refuse to look at any of the negatives.
Pros
catered lunches once a week, close to home and flexible schedule