Vitria Technology

Vitria Technology Employer Reviews

Vitria
Manager, Support Services (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CaliforniaMay 9, 2012
• Gathered business requirements via management interviews, analyzed needs and led a companywide laptop upgrade and installed and implemented HEAT™ Helpdesk.
• Executed Service Level Agreements (SLA) with engineering and “road warrior” sales staff ensuring support team met SLA requirements.
• Built a Symantec Ghost image that was certified by Toshiba – more... and successfully managed a Microsoft migration replacing Novell and deployed to 200 laptops in three States.
• Managed installation of ISDN Polycom videoconference capabilities in all corporate branches. – less
Great people
SENIOR FACILITIES ENGINEER (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 3, 2012
Pros: catered lunches once a week, close to home and flexible schedule
I love coming to work everyday and would put myself on the line for the great people that are here.

I was able to learn some programming skills within IpOffice, Vosky / Skype and the badging / security system. I also became proficiant in punching down phones at the block. This complimented my repertoire of skilIs that had carried over from past positions.

I – more... will always value the experience and refuse to look at any of the negatives. – less