VITRO Employee Reviews

Great Job.
Test Set Up Specialist (Former Employee), ArizonaMay 22, 2014
I set up Test Beds for defense contractor testing military equipment. Because of the U.S. Army Electronic Proving Grounds standards, contractors selling hardware needed to have identical test platforms. These platforms were constructed using various methods including high-voltage electrical hookups, various test arrangements, and targets.
Very Productive work place
Production Worker (Former Employee), Westland, MINovember 11, 2013
Pros: breaks every 2 hours
Cons: alot of lay offs
While at Vitro I learned how to work as a team player. I like all my co-workers they were all hard workers. Are managers were always trying to push up to work harder. The hardest part about the job was the pace they wanted you to work at, but once i got use to the pace the job was very easy.
Great work environment
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLJuly 20, 2013
Pros: work environment
Cons: no cons
Due to government regulations, we worked 40 hours per week with no exceptions. Learned accounts payable, balancing bank statements; office equipment. Management was not micromanagers, only 3 clerks in office who had different jobs and worked very well together. Nothing hard about the job and was exciting to learn accounting methods and auditing.
Great Place to Work
Department Secretary (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJune 3, 2013
Pros: good benefits, nice activities for the employees
Meeting with my manager in the morning. Getting payroll, benefits, and other work duties completed each day. Training the secretaries and making sure their jobs were completed in a timely manner. I learned every thing from this job. They prepared me to pursue other careers. Mangement was great. My co-workers were wonderful. I did not dislike any part of the job. I enjoyed every aspect of this job.
Was in high school great learning experience
Security File Clerk (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDApril 4, 2013
Co-workers were great and taught a lot of life lessons.
Learned detail file systems and that you need to make sure that you did your job correctly so others could do theirs
Creative Environment with wonderful, passionate people
Media Strategist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 28, 2013
You will love it here. Everyday is different based on the ebb and flow of the clients needs. Management will stand up for you. The people make you get out of bed to come to work. Awesome atmosphere.