Viva International Group

Viva International Group Employer Reviews

Great place for a internship!
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Somerville, NJFebruary 19, 2014
They took the time to teach me every aspect of the accounting process of a midsize company. Everyone was willing to help me to learn new skills on a daily basis.
Not enough opportunities for growth
Associate (Current Employee), Branchburg, NJJanuary 21, 2014
I have been fortunate enough to have an awesome boss that I continue to learn from on a daily basis. The downside is that there is no opportunity for growth.
Optical and Sunglass distribution
Regional Manager - North East (Current Employee), Somerville, NJJanuary 8, 2014
This company has been acquired by Marcolin as of December 2013, and as such, may change for the better.
Viva International is a company that has integrity and ethics and values their employees and customer.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 4, 2014
My experience with Viva International has been experience that I will always value. The management staff is some of the best and I will always have this experience and support to support myself.
A fairly easy position
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), New JerseyOctober 14, 2013
Pros: good work/life balance
Cons: not much assistance, made to feel like you should know certain things already
Learned about eyewear, insurance and the diseases of the eye. I met some nice people.
the hardest part of the job was that you felt as though you were out on your own most of the time. If you were lucky enough to have a good manager, you were able to get the assistance you needed with your clients.
Productive learning place but little to no vertical growth
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Somerville, NJMay 8, 2013
Pros: great learning experience from my boss
Cons: no verticalgrowth
Typical days at Viva are regularly checking and responding to all emails and requests for the brand that I am currently working with, GUESS. Working closely with my brand director on all global marketing tasks for the brand. Speaking with vendors and developing POP/Fixtures that we can use domestically and internationally. Helping with all creativity – more... when it comes to creating email blasts, images for optical accounts and ideas on how to sell the brand in the best way. – less
a typical day
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), New JerseyFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: freedom
Cons: time management
enjoy meeting new people, learning new things, meeting vendors from other companies to find out what their issues have been. Working towards a common goal with my synergy partner. I feel very fortunate to work with someone who cares about the business as much as I do. By sharing your work, you are gaining in many ways.