VIVA Pediatrics

VIVA Pediatrics Employer Reviews

Overall experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2014
Cons: lack of help when needed
worked very hard had no appreciation for my duties, was given other workers job duties which did not apply to me, communication was no there, violation of hippa were always broken by co workers and supervisors.
Great training for trach & vent
RN (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 21, 2014
Pros: very nice people to work with!
Cons: hours sometimes get missed on paychecks
Viva has great training for trach & vent patients. Willing to work with your schedule. Management always has their door open for the employee!
Learned a great deal in Pediatric Home Health
pediatric nurse (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 17, 2014
I learned a great deal in what goes on in Home Health Care, management worked with me to give me the best opportunity to succeed, I truly enjoyed making a difference to the family and children I worked with.
Great place for the flexible nurse!
Pediatric Home Health, LVN (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: loving and caring staff
Cons: lack of work stability that comes along with staffing agencies
As one the first VIVA employees I am pleased to say that patient care has always been a priority. There's great communication with staff nurses and management. Unfortunately i'm unable to get work when my primary patient is hospitalized. My needs are different from staffing needs. However, this could happen with any staffing agency. I'm proud to say – more... that after 5 years of employment that this hasn't always been an issue. Overall great place to work if you're flexible! – less
great management
LVN (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 18, 2013
they have a very kind and courteous staff. the nurses that I worked with were great.
Great Pay but Zero Job Security
In Home Private Duty Pediatric Skilled Nurse (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 26, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: insurance is a joke, no consistent full time work availability.
This is a small company who has cast a wide net. However, they simply don't have a high enough census so work is solid for 2 months and then boom, your case isn't recerted and they can't find you consistent work for months. I enjoyed immensely caring for my patient but then they had one problem after another getting me another full time case, their – more... base client load is simply too small. They need to spend more time marketing & less time nurse recruiting until they can balance that out so there is work for the nurses they hire. I called & called & the work just wasn't there and they just wanted me to take a fill in here or there. I can't feed my family like that.

So great pay, and great work-when you can get it, but not managed properly so their nurses don't starve & have to find a new job when their current case finishes. – less

April 26, 2013

I have always been able to find work with viva and would much rather work there, rather than any other agency in town. I have worked with many pedi agencies, and this one has been the best to me, in my opinion.

About VIVA Pediatrics

VIVA Pediatrics is a Pediatric home health services agency with a specialty in private duty nursing, skilled nursing visits and – Read more

VIVA Pediatrics Photos