Viverae Employee Reviews

Good company
Biometric Health Screener/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2017
Like working there, just need more hours.
Middle management is great.
Direct lead is good, most of them.
Pays mileage for us contract wage health screeners and Leads as well.
Pros
good pay, and professional
Cons
not enough hours, company has a high rate of turnover in the office due to hiring mostly 25 yr old college kids.
An Okay Place To Work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2017
I'll keep keep it short and sweet. It's good for temp work and/or if you want a steady (but weak) check. My time there was fine, but I did notice some things.

The direct manager of Data Entry was nice and very easy to get along with. Upper management is a different story. You have to be in good with them to be given a raise (or ask repeatedly and wait almost four years, like I did). They don't seem to value long term employees, at least not the ones in the data department. Also, they can be quite fake and down right nasty in some cases. Luckily, I was never on the receiving end of that, but those in the data department are generally overlooked anyway.

The work culture is fine; very laid back with lots of activities. I feel they try to use that compensate for things such as low pay and shoddy leadership.

To sum up, if you're looking for a job that will tide you over for a while, then this a good place. Many of the people are very nice (watch out for certain people in management though) and there are a few good perks (the gym and 401k being the main ones), but don't expect a raise for a good long while...or at all, depending on the department. Stay as long as you need to, but I wouldn't advise getting comfortable. They will try to get/keep you for as cheaply as possible.
Pros
Gym, Cafe, laid back work environment.
Cons
No raises nor advancements in most departments.
Once a great place to be
Remote screening lead (Current Employee) –  Remote locationJune 13, 2017
For the past year this company has been on a downward spiral. Not a week goes by that some new rug is pulled from under the employees. It used to be so much fun, it was my dream job but now it's a nightmare.

The equipment is always broken, missing pieces or completely incorrect for screenings.
Pros
The past
Cons
Benefits - gone! Salary - gone! Corporate card - gone!
Not providing
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 7, 2017
Not providing this information. It is not needed for me to put my resume on this site. This is unnecessary and should not be a requirement to submit. Not answering
Great work environment, poor corporate team
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 22, 2017
During my time, some benefits were cut as well as 401k contribution and employee bonuses. The owner stepped down from his position due to plunging sells and the company does not provide an in demand service.
Most enjoyable part of the job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 5, 2017
I enjoyed my clients and several of my co-workers. Location was easy from all Dallas. Working with members showed how much they appreciated my efforts and generally had good feedback.
Pros
dress code casual
Cons
internal management
Layoffs has caused this place to become a very stressful work environment.
Senior ETL Developer - Dev Ops (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 2, 2017
When I first started working at Viverae it was great. Layoffs have cut our staff in half and caused the environment to totally change. I personally have been moved around so many times that it's hard to get into a rhythm.
Growing Company, Laid Back/Fun Culture
Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 16, 2017
Great place if culture and the people you work with are important to you. Interesting industry that makes the job itself more pleasant. Not just a number like many other companies. You can have a voice, new ideas and make an impact. Those with bad attitudes/negativity don't fit in well here. Very family oriented. Cool to be a part of something growing.
Pros
Culture, people they hire/employ, onsite gym, wear your clothes that you work out in to work! Good work/life balance.
Cons
No 401K match
Wonderful people and a fun, fast-paced environment. Very health-oriented.
Part-Time Lead Biometric Screening Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 9, 2017
I love working for Viverae. They train you to do everything and give you all of the necessary supplies.equipment to get the job done. Very nice managers and co-workers. Everyone is very friendly. We have 2 minute drill every day when we do certain exercises for 2 minutes. A very health-oriented company. Fun and fast -paced work. You get to meet so many different people and travel all over the country. It doesn't get any better than that!
good place to start your career
Team Leader, Client Services (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 6, 2016
Viverae has had its struggles and is making its way back on top. Lacking leadership and career growth. I recommend this company for a start to your career.
It's a place to work for a year or two
Claims Integration Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2016
Ever changing, the direction is not always known and depends on who you ask. They are transforming but remain in silos per longer term management. I wouldn't recommend anyone I knew to work there unless they wanted short term.
Pros
You can wear what you want
Cons
No job security
Remote employee
Screening Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 28, 2016
Some room for growth but not much. Youngish culture, not really into older employees. More perks if you work in the office versus remote employees like myself.
A really laid back environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2016
A typical day would be at your cubical answering phone called in a very laid back environment. My co-workers were amazing and fun. The most enjoyable part about working there was coming to work very comfortable and they provided a gym to work out in.
My Outlook
Per Diem Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2016
Professional dress, knowledge of test performed, health coaching, as well as knowing how to perform task such as b/p, checking height and weight, as well as proper documentation.
Pros
reimbursement
Cons
Great company with an even better environment!
Screening Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2016
Being with the company for only a year now, I can definitely see why everyone in the same field expresses that this is the best place to be.
Great Place to Work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2016
Viverae is a great place to work with a healthy workplace culture and relaxed dress code. There are so many employee benefits include an onsite clinic, fitness center, ping pong table and multiple others to help you stay fit and stress free.
Good People
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2016
I was able to work with a talented group of associates to make my experience fun, competitive, rewarding, and supportive.
Culturaly Sound Employer
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2016
Viverae is a great place to grow your career as a young professional looking to gain knowledge and experience quickly. Both the management team and your peers pair in a great way to bring about a fun loving culture with a go getter mentality.
Fun Place To Work
Data Assessment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2016
Great work environment! The people are nice and management is does very well on keeping the departments up to date on what's happening with the company.
Pros
Great people to work with, cafe that serves healthy and delicious food, really good communication from management, and they are to open working with you on your hours
Cons
No significant raises
Nice
Data Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2016
Enjoyed working in this environment. Have things in a timely matter with good organization skills is key. They are about health lifestyles everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Viverae. Our community is ready to answer.