Full & part-time Pediatric Private Duty nurses needed for medically fragile baby in Aledo. One year of Pediatric Home Health with Vent/Trach/ GB REQUIRED. Please do not respond if you don't have one year Vent/Trach/ GB Home Health Experience.
Vivicare Health Partners specializes in private duty nursing for medically fragile children and adults. We provide highly skilled staff for clients who require virtually any specialized need including ventilator, tracheostomy and gastrostomy care. We are here to be an extension of your "care family” and take great pride in partnering with you to find nurses that are a match for each family. We offer an array of services with a focus on continuity of care and your loved ones unique needs. At Vivicare we are "bringing care to life!"
- One Year Pediatric Home Health Experience Required
- Active RN/LVN License
- Current CPR certification
Vivicare Health Partners is committed to treating nurses professionally, and working together as a team. We offer benefits that you would expect, such as:
- 401k with Matching
- Direct Deposit
- Monthly Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Work Assurance (we partner with Mission Arlington’s free clinic to offer work for nurses when patients go into the hospital)
- ViviKids! Program (a portion of all proceeds from the work you do is given to charities for special needs children)
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties where we bring everyone together to celebrate the great work being done by our wonderful team!
CALL US TODAY 817-265-0900