The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communication skills. The individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers, vision and passion are essential for this role.
- Make outbound Cold-Call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
(100 + calls per day).
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with VP Sales and Account Executives to determine necessary strategic sales
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Executive where appropriate.
Appointment scheduling when applicable
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Executive with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile
information, sources and so on.
- Work with Project Manager to set up deliver sales presentations, product/service documentations
and other sales actions.
- Work with Project Manager in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email (confirming receipt
of orders, etc..)
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls, online request and concert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- College degree in Business, Marketing or an acceptable combination of education and
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account
development and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to preform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Able to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with MICROSOFT (WORD, EXCEL) ACT, QUICKBOOKS
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Business Hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm overtime as required.