We are incubating a startup company focused on marketing a broad suite of orthopedic implants but with a different sales and logistics approach. As a result, supply chain and logistics are a critical aspect of this particular startup.
We are looking for people with the following skills:
- At least 5 years experience in supply chain/logistics of a medical device company, preferably orthopedics but not required
- Director level and above in past experience
- Interest and comfort in working in a startup environment
- Comfort in "rolling up the sleeves" versus hiring a large team to "do the work"
- Strong preference for strong analytic background and skill set
Location is flexible, pay will be competitive with option grants.
Please note: WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH MEDICAL DEVICE SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERIENCE.