Vixar is seeking an experienced Director/VP of Operations to assure smooth scaling of the supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a commercial operations role related to manufacturing of semiconductor products
- B.S. or advanced degree in a technical field
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer processing, back end processing, packaging and test
- Experience in establishing and operating ERP systems
- Supply chain management experience
- Superior negotiation skills
- A high energy person with the ability to balance a disciplined approach to planning with the flexibility to accommodate the needs of a start-up company
- With the assistance of engineering, develop the systems and documentation that ensure proper control of processes at our manufacturing partners. This includes test plans, control plans, process specifications and tolerances.
- Manage and track the flow of materials through the supply chain
- Provide advance planning for capacity increases
- Develop second sources for our manufacturing processes where appropriate.
- Negotiate terms, capacity levels and pricing with our suppliers
- Provide support in troubleshooting manufacturing issues