Vixxo Employee Reviews

Stay Away !!!
Team Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 11, 2018
All I can say is this company has no job security. I worked there two times and was laid off both times. The best part of this job was the people I worked with, other than that there wasn’t much good about the job or company. I was a Team Lead for over 4 years, in the time frame I had no life because all the company cared about waswhether I was working or not...you are on call 24/7 365 !!! You get calls all night on your cell and are expected to answer them so you get little sleep then work all day in the office. The pay was ok.. The Management Team was good and bad depending on who you had as a Manager. I would not recommend this company to anyone unfortunately...no job security at all !!
Pros
Work with nice people ( Co workers)
Cons
No job security, Poor Management, You are worked to death.
Growing Company
Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 9, 2018
The company is growing in a very exciting direction - there are many challenges to growth which caused great stress on those who are looking to make the best of the growing pains.
Pros
Culture, People, Management
Cons
Stress, Job Duties Always Increasing, Slow Advancement
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 1, 2018
5 stars! Good benefits and great staff. Work home life balance is definitely a priority here. Management is very helpful and kind. Would recommend this place!
Good pay, but no job security
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 15, 2017
The starting pay for most positions is decent and the benefits are inexpensive with good coverage. However, the culture is forced and although they want everyone to follow their core values, the upper management and executives do not.

There is no job security. At any time, they could move a team to another center or lose a contract with a client and lay off a whole team.

Very little opportunity to move up. Work environment is stressful for those who are constantly hustling to keep their jobs but relaxed for those who are secure in their contract. This difference of attitudes makes certain departments clash.
Pros
Good starting pay, inexpensive benefits
Cons
Lack of upward movement and job security
Reasonable place to get a check
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2017
Pay was good. Direction sometimes unclear. Hired several upper management personnel while leaving the lower positions vacant leaving everyone more work to do in the same amount of time.
Pros
good benefits, quick increase in PTO
Cons
Trying to do too many things in the allotted 8 hours
Its Ok
Invoice Specialist, L2 (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTDecember 7, 2017
Decent job only. This company is only a stepping stone to further your career while gaining great experience. Management is never there but still manage to be micro managers. The work is easy and the atmosphere is relax most times. You are over worked and underpaid and the CEO only cares about profit and not his employees.
Work at your own pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 6, 2017
I was trained by sitting next to a rep for two days then they pushed me on to my work. a lot of office drama and there was no escaping it. The managers would get involved as well. Director Of Operations also had a lot of favorites.
Immorality and blatant favoritism in the work place
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJuly 24, 2017
No one is held to a defined standard of rules and expectations. If you are one of the manager's favorites, you can basically get away with murder. No person is expected to be punctual. The hardest part of the job is work/life balance (or lack thereof) and the constant outbursts tolerated by management from other associates. Truly one of the most toxic work environments.
Review Summary
Coffee, Brewer, Grinder Technician (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 4, 2017
I love working for VIXXO. I have learned how to fix the Mastrena Espresso Machine's at Starbucks, how they function, how to fix the grinders, how to rewire a Bunn Brewer. A typical day at work consists of completing work orders at Starbucks, to get the machines up and running when they are down and to satisfy the partners. The management is good, they help you when you ask. You find a lot of different cultures and diversity whenever you go into a Starbucks around the Seattle area, it is really interesting and a lot of fun. The hardest part of this job for me was learning the steam module on the Mastrena. The most enjoyable part is that I got to work with some really awesome people. The VIXXO crew in Seattle is great.
Pros
Service Vehicle is provided, gas is paid for, paid holidays
Cons
Long work hours
Very strenuous job
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 19, 2017
As a team lead your are on call 24-7 which leave no time for anything else. The training leaves a lot to be desired. There are several different branches and they are all run differently.
Pros
Laptop and cellphone
Cons
you are always on call

Want to know more about Vixxo?

Ask a question
WAS a great place to work!
Dispute Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 17, 2017
Company was bought out. Benefits ok. Management ok. Staff good. Company started having outings in 2015. Raises were rarely given. I gained so much knowledge during the years I worked there.
Pros
WAS a great place to work
Benefits
Customer service always comes first
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 13, 2017
VIXXO is a maintenance company for different stores like 7-Eleven, Stop & Shop and Petco. There are different departments for each store. Reps take incoming calls but are more of an outbound call center.
Pros
Flexable hours, vacation and sick days
Cons
No overtime
ping pong, fooseball,corn holes, shuffle board, soda, slurpee machines
Invoicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 31, 2017
fast paced, fun place to work. People are very friendly. Our 1st Christmas, we were served finger foods and champagne at our desks, before the huge lunch we were served.
Pros
healthcare, 401K
Vixxo
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 22, 2017
Pheonix Arizona - Headquarters
Culture PIL training
Nice location
Dedicated to give the best service to our customers

Management does not promoting fairly within the company, opportunity for growth is extremely difficult due to the constant politics revolving around the management teams.

The company employees are thriving only in the Arizona location
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
no recognition; promotions;and poor raise increase
Its a great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 24, 2017
Vixxo has been a great place to work for with wonder people. Very vast pace which I enjoy and plenty of room for advancement.
Needs a lot of work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 18, 2017
The training is the worst training I have ever received in my 13 years of working for different companies. Management allowed so much to happen that in turn resulted in losing the biggest client in the company. The service center, really a call center, did not put the customer first and put their best interest first. There is so much turnover here due to the fact that there is no accountability, no follow through, and no consequences to employees being unethical. So many times I have received phone calls from providers refusing to work for us due to not being paid.
Pros
It's a steady paycheck
Cons
Benefits are not great, management, no accountability
Poor Leadership at the highest levels
Director of Operations/General Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 10, 2017
This company is a rebranded version of Facility Maintenance. You need only look at the ratings of that company to have an idea of what Vixxo is all about.

There is a cultural identify crisis and turnover is rampant. The compensation is fair to competitive, only because it's their only way to attract talent and still this place has a revolving door.

The problems emanate from the highest levels, so do yourself a favor and avoid this place unless or until there are changes in the C-suite.
Fun productive face pace working environment
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXNovember 10, 2016
Flexible fun environment.
Alway opportunity to learn different accounts with in organization.
Face paced and consistently allows you to challenge your self.
Pros
Free lunch always celebrate holidays, team building outings
Cons
Health care cost is expensive
It is an experience
Preventative Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXAugust 17, 2016
Company is in need of growth in all areas. Company lacks professional experienced people in its current environment. They will continue to have a high turnover rate without the proper training and attention needed for new hires to succeed. No mentoring or motivation given at any time.
Pros
No Comment
Cons
No Comments
manager
Dispute Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 16, 2016
deal with store and disputes and invoices and speak as customer service its ok company but room to grow is not there manager are ok co workers are ok and able to work along
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vixxo. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8