Vizient, Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent Company...Just not for me
Senior BI Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2017
Great company, fosters an atmosphere of genuine care for the future and well being of the healthcare industry and the health of individuals that goes beyond corporate responsibility.

I would highly recommend this company...although for me, I had a unique situation where I essentially went so far above and beyond my job requirements that they were unable to cut through the bureaucracy and red tape to the degree needed to compensate me accordingly. Understandable for a highly structured corporate entity, I wouldn't expect that any other company without the flexibility of a startup, small business, progressive tech company would be able to do any differently. But as it is, I need to move into a position more commensurate with my ability & achievements.
It was a learning experience
Production Manager/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXSeptember 28, 2017
Definitely a Dilbert style meeting environment. Plan meetings to discuss the planning of meetings. Difficult to get your job accomplished due to the meetings.
Great Place to work
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2017
Great company to work for. Educational classes always available to further your job knowledge. Great co-workers and benefits. Great paid time off.Great raises and bonuses. Overall a great company
Good work place
Intern - Pharmacy Solutions (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Good place to work. I was an intern and everyone was very helpful. I learned a lot. They are the Sam's club for hospital drug purchase. Good work life balance
Good workplace
Lead Software Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 14, 2017
Good work place. potential to grow. needs strong leadership after merger with many companies.
Need to learn identify hardworking and quality people and not quantity.
A great place to work
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2017
I feel that Vizient as a company is a great fair to work. Leadership is very knowledgeable and flexible. Benefits are very fair and there is a very relaxed and easy work environment.
Pros
leadership
Cons
open positions
Customer Centric Organization
Associate Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 28, 2017
They strive to meet the expectation of customers and to make the work environment fun. Management listens to concerns of it's team members and makes a genuine attempt to resolve problems.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
The operation moved from Plano to Las Colinas
Easy system to learn
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2017
It was a great job my co worker would help me without out a problem plus on a good note we did get free lunch but the breaks or not long enough

But overall i did enjoy my time working here
Good company
Senior Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 27, 2017
Good company to work for.
Managers are great.
Would include sql developers within the company to help with analytics
Great benefits
Great Education
Great management
Pros
Great Benefits
Ok
Sourcing Executive (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 26, 2017
PTO and the work from home policy is good. Old regime not receptive to change. Culture is not inclusive - several companies combined to create Vizient. No clear direction communicated.

Want to know more about Vizient, Inc.?

Ask a question
Still a company in transition
Associate Vice President, Enterprise Client (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 5, 2017
I came from MedAssets where the culture was to jump into our accounts and actively assist our members. Vizient culture is to givde the members the tools and have them dig for their own opportunities.
A Great Place to work
Sr. Analyst, Information Data Services (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 27, 2017
As an Industry leader in the many facets that impact Healthcare, Vizient Inc, is situated to ensure our members deliver exceptional, cost-effective care. Our employees accomplish this by connecting members with the knowledge, solutions and expertise to achieve healthier outcomes.
great company
Sr. Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedJune 12, 2017
Actually really love Vizient, great benefits with great opportunities. The culture does not allow bad behavior, and it is reinforced!! LOVE IT!! Working from home is great, travel can wear you out! however you get to see many new cities, and see the way other top hospitals are performing best practices.
Pros
home based
Cons
n/a
Typical Workplace
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 11, 2017
It is a typical workplace with a friendly environment. Great location and great direct management, however, upper management not so much. Good environment.
Wonderful place to work (formerly VHA)
Platform Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 25, 2017
I loved my job, but unfortunately, I was laid off in 2015 due to a merger. The culture was wonderful and the management was fabulous. I don't have anything bad to say about this company.
Pros
Work/Life Balance Understood
Cons
Went through 4 layoffs before they got me
Job Culture Terrible!
MANAGER HRIS & PAYROLL OFFICE (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 16, 2017
The job culture at VHA was very difficult. Leaders were highly critical and unsupportive. The position was not conducive to improvements and lying was the norm to save face.
Pros
Compensation/Benefits/Bonuses
Cons
Leaders were not hard working.
Great atmosphere and benefits
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2017
Strongly recommend this company for how well they take care of their employees. Great benefits and communication about updates in the company. Great atmosphere!
Mission-and client-driven organization. Productive people.
Senior Writer and Public Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 4, 2017
Despite its somewhat inconvenient Irving location, Vizient is an open and employee-friendly company. People are cooperative and congenial. Good interaction between management and staff.
Pros
Laid-back and congenial environment.
Solid Place To Work
Director (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 2, 2017
An enjoyable, well located place to work with solid professional co-workers to work beside. Which is very much appreciated when working within the challenges of healthcare
Average
Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 27, 2017
Good company. Promotes work life balance as well as telecommuting 2 days a week.

Also, I appreciate transparency when it comes to changes and challenges.
Cons
Communication from some