Vizio

Vizio Employer Reviews

Pay is nice but no life outside of work.
Tech Support/Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Dakota Dunes, SDMarch 3, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: no vacation/sick time. no flexibility. management.
Every day was a different issue in technical support but advancement opportunities aren't there unless management loves you. Team was nice and we had fun but managers are a little hard on you. You don't get sick or vacation time, you have to accrue it. The amount you accrued was close to nothing so if a life tragedy did happen you may lose your job – more... for it. NOT FLEXIBLE. Hardest part of the job was dealing with customers one right after another without a break in between. There's no scripting but if there was a known problem you had to act like there wasn't one which I feel is a bit shady... My old manager once brought me into a room and yelled/ cussed you name it at me for me being too detail oriented in my work. I thought that was a good thing? He also tried to have me get as many occurrences as possible by putting points against me for being within a minute late when the standard is 4 minutes that he could do this. He lastly tried to have me fired for a call that not only wasn't recorded but was a dead air call or a "Ghost call" accusing me of not helping the customer. I refused to sign any papers for it and turned it in to district managers. He's still there but I no longer am. I couldn't take the abuse anymore. – less
Team work based company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: bonus checks
Cons: job security
This is a company where hard work pays, they have days of working hard and playing hard appreciating each member of the company, i loved working here and if i had an opportunity, i would work there again.
positivo
Cajero encargado de turno (Former Employee), La Plata, BSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: relacion con los clientes
Cons: rotacion del personal
Fue un tiempo muy bueno de trabajo en el que debo destacar el trato con el pùblico ya que soy bueno resolviendo problemas y la relacion con los compañeros que estaban a mi cargo. El tema mas dificil es la rotacion de los empleados y la enseñanza constante de nuevos empleados.

About Vizio

VIZIO has done for HDTVs what Dell did for PCs and Southwest Airlines did for air travel: sell them for less. The company sells – Read more