As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the creation and implementation of comprehensive strategies using online media. Using a variety of forms of media, you’ll promote brand recognition to drive traffic and revenue for our company’s website. Through careful monitoring and an analytical problem solving approach, you will optimize campaigns and promotions while ensuring both search engine visibility and a favorable user experience.
- Manage and grow new online customer acquisition through SEM/SEO, email, affiliate and display.
- Optimize campaign performance through creative testing and optimization.
- Building predictive month-by-month campaigns.
- Develop systematic, reproducible process for generating high quality sales-ready customers..
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of ad campaigns.
- Work with our vendor and manufacturer partners on promotions and brand growth.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for our organization.
- Continuously research, identify and execute on testing new online marketing channels to drive traffic and revenue.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
The primary requirement for any candidate is that they are completely aligned with our Core Values.
- Come to play and deliver excellence
- Be entrepreneurial with drive, passion and determination
- Always be learning and sharing knowledge
- Nothing improves without it, create and embrace change
- Demonstrate integrity to everyone
Relative to the role itself:
- Must be driven to improve and strive to be the best in their chosen role/profession.
- Must be able to listen and understand the customer’s needs before “telling” or “suggesting” anything, ensuring that the customer is receiving a solution that truly adds value.
- Must have a very strong need to complete tasks with great attention to detail.
- You must have a deep understanding of the mechanics of getting new customers across all web channels, from email, web advertising to social media.
- You must have 2-4 years of experience in Online Marketing and Customer Acquisition, which includes proficiency in Google Analytics and SEO/SEM.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to work effectively with partners, departments and teams.
- Experienced using technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Particularly adept at researching and learning new products, services, tools and other productivity enhancing technologies.
Indeed - 19 months ago