VOA Associates Incorporated

VOA Associates Incorporated Employer Reviews

Fun, challenging place to work
Interior Designer (Former Employee), Chicago IllinoisMarch 8, 2013
Management encourages growth in employees

Relaxed atmosphere

Open bright office.

Fun projects to work on
Senior Vice President (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 2, 2012
VOA Associates Incorporated, founded in 1969, is an international design firm with offices in Chicago, Illinois; Highland, Indiana; New York, New York; Orlando, Florida; Washington D.C.; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Shanghai, China; Beijing, China.

A recognized leader in design, VOA’s work stands the test of time. Our designs are sophisticated. Our approach – more... is efficient. Our value is proven.

Our firm serves these markets Commercial + Mixed-Use, Corporate Interiors + Not-for-Profit, Education, Entertainment + Cultural, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Multi-Family Housing and Residential.
We offer comprehensive services embracing many disciplines including Architecture, Interior Design, Programming, Master Planning, Urban/Land Planning, Strategic Planning, Landscape Design and LEED Consulting.

VOA is a collaborative partner. Our personal approach to problem solving includes Principal involvement throughout all phases of a project. The entire VOA team shares a commitment to collaborate with our clients, conserve our natural resources and care for our communities.

VOA understands the significance of each client investment and views each project as a partnership, where our shared success holds the utmost value.

Ranked as a leading global design firm with over 350 local, national and international awards for design excellence, VOA design defines spaces with vision and care. – less