Vodafone Employee Reviews

το ποιο άθλιο περιβάλλον
call agent (Former Employee) –  cosmosJuly 21, 2017
το ποιο άθλιο περιβάλλον προσωπικό χωρίς γνώση και
Pros
τιποτα
Cons
Θέματα υγείας τουαλέτες χάλια, χώρος βρόμικος
Working on cutting edge solutions in IoT domain
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  NewburyJuly 5, 2017
1) Developing algorithms to specific IoT requirements.
2) Performing tests of software functionality.
3) Playing a key role in the software development.
4) Managing the installation and testing of software in IoT devices.
5) Documenting software code and following company coding standards.
6) Participate in discussion of adding new functionality to the devices.
Pros
Amazing team work, Amazing projects, and Great work environment
Cons
contract work, long travel
Family oriented and positive work environment
VTM Delivery Program Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2017
workplace culture was amazing. They truly promoted a home-life/work-life balance. I learned so much about communication, time management, proper documentation. Vodafone's compensation and bonus packages were by far the best I've ever had in my professional career.
Great Learning Opportunities
Sr. Manager -Project Management -US Operations (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 12, 2017
Great Learning opportunities in a start up environment. Competitive Salary and Benefits. Great Open door policies. Easy to speak to and collaborate with Executive Level Managers.
Une bonne entreprise
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Durres, AlJune 11, 2017
Étant un vendeur téléphonique, réussir est plus facile quand l'entreprise dispose des bons forfaits pour les clients. De plus , l'organisation était correcte, et très ouverte. C'est ici que j'ai pu apprendre ce métier, pour pouvoir après être capable de mieux subvenir à mes besoins.
Pros
Les heures supplément permises
Loved my career
Senior Manager Partner Performance Management (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 1, 2017
I worked for Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) for 10 years since the early days of the VGE expansion into the US. As with any rapidly expanding business, there have been growing pains. Vodafone hires great people. You get to work with highly motivated individuals.
Pros
global footprint
Cons
growing pains
political
Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2017
Good place to learn. Great to work with global teams. Very political. When new senior managers are hired they replace the old teams with "their" people. Very small marketing investments and lots of wasted efforts. HR fuels politics. No salary increases. OK bonuses but you need to be in good favor to get those.
Great culture but lacks real job stability and advancement
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2017
Company made an investment in the US that was poorly planned and rolled out. Did not set realistic expectations and pulled services out within 18 months of launching service. Although they provided a great work culture and balance of work and life, too much turnover and lack of growth in the US makes it a risky position depending on the job.
A great place to work
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Ghana, West AfricaApril 21, 2017
Great place to work. Good training and development pprogrammes. Great work culture: diversity and inclusion. Good motivation, support and supervision to deliver.
Pros
Training and development pprogrammes
Cons
Short breaks
an amazing company .
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  CairoApril 16, 2017
i'm enjoying to work in this company .. learned how to handle customers how to be multitasking .. learned how to work in prof. enviroment and how to manage my time and manage my manager and help my team to work together
Pros
free lunch, free jym
Cons
health care, VPN line
Great company because of its people.
GLOBAL BID MANAGER (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2017
Great company, Great people. the entire industry is in transition and it remains to be seen how each of the telecom/broadband/media & IoT enterprises align themselves among their competition.
Pros
Great teams of peers
Cons
limited opportunity for advancement in remote regions
Warm Corporate Environment
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2017
VF management is very encouraging of a work life balance. I was part of a start up team and so it is not fully reflective of the overall orgnaization. There were many growing pains for our team as we developed.
It was fun work place
Service Incident Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with on a day to day bases. We respected each other boundaries and got the work done effectively and on a timely matter.
Pros
I was able to work from home.
Cons
They did not have many openings in the Americas
The starting in the market
Sales man (Former Employee) –  CairoMarch 15, 2017
From here i start to know how i can treat with people and step by step start to learn how i can confince those people by what i wanna achive to be more succefull
Productive, Challenging
Service Asset and Configuration Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlas House, WythenshawMarch 13, 2017
My current role does not come without it's challenges, however this allows me to draw on my networking, collaboration and communication skills to identify the correct stakeholders to achieve a common goal. The hardest part of the role are lack of tools to aid me performing my role to the best of my ability. During my time at Vodafone, I have learnt that no matter how large the organisation, the culture and work ethics can vary vastly, however I have noticed a positive change over the last year. Opportunities are available for training and progression if the individual decides to act upon it. I have enjoyed seeing my account mature.
Pros
On Site Gym, private healthcare
Cons
Toolsets
Multicultural environment with British Execs at the top
Commercial Pricing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2017
I was part of a MVNO initiative to the US Enterprise market segment. HQ did not have a long-term vision and the product portfolio was immature. Further, the Vodafone brand was unknown in the United States. It was an interesting time
Pros
Split work schedules, telecommute options
Cons
Shifting internal guidelines and processes
I have nothing but utmost respect for Vodafone and the management team
Technology Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Home BasedMarch 9, 2017
Great place to work. They treat their employees extremely well both professionally and financially. I would recommend the company to anyone seeking employment
they dont value employees
Senior Sourcing Lead- Mobility US (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2017
disapointed with vodafone, they don't value employees and are not managed properly. very chaotic environment.
only worked there for 4 months. thought I was going to have a life time career with them. but they shut the business and could not find the decency to find me another position.
Great Company to work for
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2017
Excellent work-life balance. Flexible hrs, work from home opportunity. Excellent benefits. They care about employees Great company culture. Would highly recommend.
free break
Customer Service & Sales Intern - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Chester, UKFebruary 16, 2017
I learnt about customer service, pressure work norms. it was a part time job there so I enjoyed a lot.I learnt management skills
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no corns

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval