Vodafone

Vodafone Employer Reviews

oracle remote DBA
Oralce database administrator (Current Employee), MilanDecember 8, 2014
Working as an oracle database administrator. Manage complex databases, ASM, DATA GUARD, RAC, GOLDEN GATE and other other replication tools. Installation,migration etc. This is data center of oracle databases of all of the world. Excellent working environment.
A big community to gain business and technical skills
Project coordinator and Remedy developer (Current Employee), Egypt, ARNovember 15, 2014
being in Vodafone makes you giant in whatever your field of work.
Worst experience ever
Customer service Agent (Former Employee), PIEOctober 31, 2014
9 hours working hours too short breaks , no good money , rush all the time bad product bad service , not friendly basis at all , management is bad, they did not teach me anything good , only soft skills
Plenty of chances to learn new skill sets
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale , FLOctober 20, 2014
Plenty of chances to learn new skill sets, providing tier I tech support to users.
worked at tenali as Voadafone psr
PILOT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), teanliOctober 11, 2014
Pros: yes we had launched the telecom towers their we did a lot of work
Cons: no problems in health
Marketing its little bit tough but when we learn the work its verry easy to do the job work

first i had faced many problems in my career starting after that when ever i learn its verry easy to handle the market

5 Co-workers and almost iam the senior in team

Apointing distributors in rural areas

Enjoyable movement is achieving the targets
Good
Egypt staff (Current Employee), ZahraaSeptember 8, 2014
typical day at work
what you learned
management
co-workers
all above are Good
fun but pushy
customer service advisor (Former Employee), WAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
enjoyed the work place but the force off work was not nice treating individuals differently
my role
Senior Supervisor Marketing Acquisition (Former Employee), CairoJuly 13, 2014
• Ensure to meet and exceed quality & customer satisfaction, customer retention and uphold of company brand.
• Continuously enhanced processes and activities to deliver cost effectiveness and efficient performance.
• Monitored KPI performance and took actions according to agreed standards.
• Reviewed the effectiveness of the service and suggested recommendations for improvement to top management.
• Detect and investigate both Consumer and Corporate fraud behaviour and manage various teams.
Work hard, learn a lot
Team Member/MXT Energy Saving (Former Employee), CairoMay 17, 2014
It is a place with a lot of technical challenges everyday, a typical day at work will be doing a lot of tests on the HVAC system, and analyzing the results.
Management was very helpful supplying all the needed equipment, and creating a creative working enviroment
My team members were always fun, enjoying each moment in work, and completing each other specially with new challenges
hardest part is when we are trying to implement new devices to the system.
most enjoyable part is when our ideas turn into reality.
multinational atmosphere
Call centre agent (Former Employee), Cairo, GAApril 28, 2014
i have learned in this company the following
1-handling angry customer
2 team work
3 can do spirit
4 think out of the box
Very Productive
Head of IS Delivery (Former Employee), QatarJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: bonuses, training courses, team lunches (with vendors)
Cons: short lunch breaks
1. Managing multiple Project progress
2. Chair Governance meeting to keep track of projects risk, issue and time lines.
3. Manage Vendor, Releases and configurations
4. Manage Testing in progress (CIT, SIT, UAT, PVT and PPVT) for current project
5. Meeting with Subordinates to keep myself up to date on project progress.
6. Manage approval of Change request and keep track of P&L and Budget
7. Manage desktop support
8. Manage Operation and support
9. Manage Security, network, Storage, of Enterprise data
10. One on One with employees, keep track of their performance
11. Bi-Weekly team meeting.
Fantastic to work in Newbury
Packet Switched Core Network Planning Trainee (Former Employee), Newbury, ENGNovember 6, 2013
it was good to be able work in the headquarter of Vodafone.I was doing latency improvement in the core network.
Nice place
System Analyst, Products and Services (Current Employee), CairoAugust 18, 2013
Please check the CV. its a nice place to work in with good benefits but too much work load
Experience @ Vodafone premises
UK Team Leader (Current Employee), EgyptAugust 18, 2013
Pros: free break timings, transportation provided, non shift basis working hours
Cons: can not take annual leaves easily.
Day starts with reviewing number of cases recieved that should be handled by my team & making sure that workload is distributed among team members.Then, it goes towards checking my emails and what deadlines that i have to meet in terms of reporting, analysis & team's data.Monitoring through out the day the team's performance and ensuring meeting the agreed Service Level the team is working upon.

Through out my experience in Vodafone, i have developed strong communication, leadership, management, planning & analytical skills. I developed Multi tasking, time management capabilities.

Its a very friendly work environment.

The most enjoyable part about my job is analyzing data and reporting on it with recommendations how to enhance processes.

The hardest part of my job is not having much balance between work and personal life.
Great place to work for with a lot of end customer interaction thereby providing a direct view to the challenges faced by our customers
Partner Business Consultant - Wholesale MVNO (Former Employee), Newbury, ENGAugust 8, 2013
Vodafone was a great place to work. Being a Business Consultant we had to deal directly with our customers and partners. It was challenging and rewarding experience to understand and see for oneself the day to day issues faced by our customers and how we could help them to overcome them.

We dealt with both the senior management as well as people on the ground. So it was a unique insight into how the business operated and how we could help them be more efficient and a step ahead of their competitors

I learnt a lot about the MVNO-Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market and how they operate in the market place. A very very eye opening and satisfying experience.
special work environment and team work and culture
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), cairoJuly 22, 2013
special work environment and team work and culture
-i've learned loads of things like how to manage my time how to play an effective role in a team , how to look forward to improve my skills
- management working democratically . let us understand what should we do in order to enhance our services and why some times we get hard times "clarifying the management points" escalation procedures not complicated at all
- achieving highest score of performance with loads of its aspects
-working in a lovely team and lovely environment plus all are working to achieve the company main goal
Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Newbury, ENGNovember 28, 2012
Handled all the engineering work for all communication networks within the Vodafone Group.
Maintained existing system and modules.
Developed new modules
respectable work place with lovely colleagues
Senior Admin Assistant (Current Employee), EgyptOctober 25, 2012
when it comes to Vodafone you would experience many nice stuff, colleagues, benefits and work environment, Vodafone is committed o its customers and sometimes this is the hardest part of the job
Business manager
Terminals Procurement Manager (Current Employee), LuxembourgOctober 1, 2012
• Development and management of end-to-end global procurement processes and ensuring an excellent service delivery to all customers: Operating Companies, Partner Markets and 3rd Party businesses (scope, SIM cards, Terminals, netbooks etc.)
• Global process owner of Terminals related Claims process designed with involvement of all VF operating companies and suppliers,
Hired and trained team in SSC to perform BAU activities
• VMI/VMR/CMI Programme Managing across Vodafone Operating Companies
• Service delivery management of Opertaion Centre of Vodafone (focus on Business support, Finance and Project support teams)
• Daily Tailoring and improving processes to please customers/suppliers and improve customer service
• Responsible for design and delivery of the Supplier Performance Management for Terminals Category
• Responsible for building a central repository of global Vodafone contracts and a central reporting tool
• Development, management and leveraging relationships with Terminals Commercial customers, suppliers, VPC Operations, VPC Enablers, Vodafone internal Shared Service Centre and Global Terminals stakeholders as well as with external global service providers (logistics, warehousing, compliance, after sales, etc.), and driving the negotiation, implementation, review and execution of all the relevant service level agreements to ensure profitability of the Terminals Commercial area, cost efficiency and customer satisfaction while trading on a global scale.
• Documentation and communication of new processes on global level
• Migrating new OEM vendors to Vodafone Procurement Company: contracts, processes, systems, employees harmonization in SSC Hungary
• Project manager for Global Environmental compliance project, including project scope definition, RFQ process, supplier selection, contract negotiations
• Internal and External customer service
One of the best role model telecommunication company worldwide
Senior consumer marketing executive (Former Employee), CairoAugust 31, 2012
While you working @ Vodafone you almost enjoy your work as the human resources department is always work for employees to offer for everyone the healthy environment like good restaurants,Gym, Team building events and discount cards for stuff to be premium person in everywhere around your work to always say proud to be Vodafone.

About Vodafone

Vodafone Group is one of the world's top wireless phone services carriers with some 340 million customers in more than 20 countries. – Read more