Voith Hydro Employee Reviews

Though it was contractual position you have the opportunity to travel and stay with the company if you wish.
General Laborer (Current Employee), Hannibal, OHFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: terrific boss, grilling on thursdays, formed good friendships
Cons: no vacation time/holiday pay or retirement
I have had the most awesome site manager. He is a very good leader who has taught us everything he knows. He maintains a very high standard and has encouraged the same pride in workmanship that he has. It has been a very small plant in Hannibal so friendships have formed and maintained, co workers all working together to get the job done in the most efficient economical way while maintaining the high standards we have .
I have traveled with the company as a Haz Mat Shipper and have enjoyed it thoroughly .
Great place to learn and grow in your career field
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee), York, PAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: ability for growth, supportive co-workers and management
Cons: temporary position
I have extremely enjoyed working for this company as an Human Resources Intern. The opportunity I was given with this company has allowed me to grow my knowledge of the Human Resources field. I have learned to use HR systems, such as ADP, D.Vinci and Ebridge.

My typical day starts with a meeting on the whole HR team to discuss important, goals, deadlines and issues with employees and projects. My co-workers have been very helpful teaching me new information about Human Resources.

The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new and upcoming changes to the HR field, as well as working with great colleagues.
lay back job site
Foreman (Current Employee), Lowell, ORJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: lots of bbqs
the good people i work with make my job easy.the site manager is
a real smart guy i am learning a lot from him.
Headquarters