Volkswagen

Volkswagen Employee Reviews

Very Professional Workplace
Measurement Center Manager (Current Employee), ChattanoogaJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Stability
Cons: Very, very demanding
Very stable and employers loyal. They do what they promise. But very demanding as well. The fact that they don't support green card sponsorship is the very single reason that make me to decide to leave. I really wanna stay in the United States with my family.
Customer Advocate
Customer Advocate (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIJuly 22, 2015
• Assist customers with resolving technical issue.
• Follow-up with customers regarding concerns.
• Provide product information.
• Explain operation of – more... Volkswagen vehicle features and controls.
• Perform Volkswagen dealer locates for customers.
• Handle complaints and compliments for dealers, roadside assistance.
• Answer warranty questions.
• Provides Volkswagen campaign/recall information.
• Assist in backordered parts situations.
• Handle safety-related calls and possible escalation to a special department.
• Assist dealers with questions.
• Provided assistance with reimbursement process.
• Contact new owners to congratulate customer on new purchase.
• Provide goodwill assistance to loyal customer.
• Make empowered decision to provide a good experience for Volkswagen
customers. – less
Production
Production Team Leader (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 21, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: swing shift
The work is not too bad but several things bad for your health. Worst part is the swing shift and having time for yourself and family. Even when not at work you are drained and out of it. Hard to be in a good mood.
Too much unknowledgeable management.
Most enjoyable part is payday and PTO days.
Work Summary
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 17, 2015
 Set up access, hardware and office supplies for new employees
 Worked with attendees and board members on the Cost Investment Committee to develop agenda and meeting
minutes
 Maintained and scheduled – more... meeting rooms, video conferences for fifty plus employees
 Recorded Accounting and Finance records for paid time off and data entry in SAP
 Assisted in Financial Monthly Close preparations
 Managed and maintained employee expense reports and travel (CONCUR)
 Tracked purchase orders and service level agreements in KSRM (Purchase req. manager)
 Assisted multiple departments with internal audits to maintain ISO 9001 standards
 Tracked department costs making sure that they were in line with budget
 United Way Department Representative: the voice of the Finance department regarding daily communications and
activities, participated in a full day workshops, participated in fundraising events and assisted with material distribution. – less
I love the company and the product
Service Director/ warranty administrator (Former Employee), Florence, SCJuly 10, 2015
Pros: meet and get to know all kinds of people that become like family
Cons: long hours as all automotive jobs
train service staff, set up technician training all warranty processing for VW set appointments help service staff or techs where needed . open new point was hardest part of job but I felt it was a great learning experience
good place to work
Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Avondale, AZJune 20, 2015
typical day was washing service cars, moving service cars from service lane, had great co-workers to work with management was reasonable
Okay
Quality (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 16, 2015
It is an acceptable place of employment if you like automobiles and warehouses. The swing shifts took some getting used to, but the compensation was a nice trade-off.
Slave Labor
Production Member (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TennesseeApril 3, 2015
The work is hard, the bosses are difficult, the pay is lower than should be, and the employer doesn't give you a reason to enjoy work.
Very Healthy Active Atsmosphere
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: benefits of working with a big auto leader
Cons: lunch prices..
QC Tech. Typical day at work was Testing Passats for strict gudielines, doing about 20-40 cars day/night depending on many defected cars you find. Most of my co-workers are friendly people, they helped you no matter big or small it was. Most enjoyable part there was ability to work with one of the Biggest Automotive Makers in the world. And to say that I was apart of it.
Great Process Learning Platform
Environmental/Plant Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Worth TexasFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: supported creative thinking to solve problems and rewarded results
Cons: uaw
Volkswagen/Valeo was automotive manufacturing starting point, this was before just-in-time. Vertically integrated making our own stampings, tube forming, fin stamping, bonding, cleaning, painting, injection molding of HVAC housings, assembly and shipping, many experiences. Company offered promotion opportunities from a Union shop.
productive assembly line position
Body Shop Production Team Member (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 3, 2015
Did swing shifts didnt enjoy changing shifts every 2 weeks. Not a very helpful work environment, coworker usually dont have time to help if anything went wrong with machine. Great Pay and lots of hours, would consider returning to job.
volkswagen
Assembly Line Production Worker (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 30, 2015
we work 10 hour days typically 6 days a week with rotating shifts which means we work day shift 2 weeks then we work night shift
for the next 2 week
For Car Enthusiast
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJanuary 8, 2015
A challenging career, but fantastic product. A great place to work, if your looking for a challenge in sales go for it.
Shady business
Sales Representative (Former Employee), coloorado springs, CODecember 21, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: managers
Working there would not have been so bad if the management staff was working against you. i would spend hours working with customers and getting them to purchase a vehicle. The main manager that i worked – more... for would consistently underestimate me and kick me out of deal and caused me to lose about 5 or 6 before i finally quit. It could have been a great place to make money, but for some reason the managers only believed in themselves. – less
Nice place to work.
Customer Service Rep/Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee), Stockton, CADecember 1, 2014
Pros: great people
Had great people to interact with. Awesome customers and great management.
well organized environment with respectable employers.
Greeter (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VANovember 23, 2014
Pros: having fun while working long hours
Cons: always on your feet
My customers were the best part of the job. I could always relate to their problems and help them in a timely manner. a typical work day was always fast paste, and always on the go satisfying our guest.
vw
Receptionist/Customer Relations (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 7, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: shifts
transfer calls , make appointments , make notes , walk arounds , computer work
Fun and Positive Workplace
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IANovember 5, 2014
At this job, we did a rotation and took turns being on the sales floor. When I wasn't on the sales floor, I was at my desk always trying to learn more about the vehicles and how I can better myself as a Saleswoman. I enjoyed this job a lot. It was a peaceful environment. It is a very time consuming job and hard when you have little ones at home awaiting you though.
Ha earned a very good pay-rate and very benefits
Quality Control inspector (Former Employee), New Stanton, PAOctober 27, 2014
Very much enjoyed working for the company and the people I worked with I learned alot about Quality Control standards.
LOOK
Product Liaison Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Lee, NJOctober 15, 2014
Nine years as an expert witness won 90 percent of my cases, PREPARED MULTIPLE REPORTS AND APPEARED IN MULTIPLE ARBITRATIONS AND BENCH TRIALS

1 2 3 4 5

About Volkswagen

James Frizelle's Volkswagen located at Southport, Tweed Heads South, Lismore, Nerang in Queensland, specialises in New Volkswagen, – Read more

Volkswagen Salaries