VOLT

VOLT United States Employee Reviews

machine operator
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2015
I come to work set up the machine check on my orders for the day and run the orders. I learned how to work this machine.

My coworkers were good people I learned a lot from them
Hard work that pays off. good management and a refreshing change to my work experience.
Line Worker 3M (Former Employee), MNApril 17, 2015
Pros: good people/management, rewarding work
Cons: redundancy
This review will be about 3M, due to the fact i worked primarily for them. Volt was a temp agency just to make that clear. I would get to the facility and grab a hair net, put that on and then proceed to do our daily exercises before we got to work. It was mostly line work, sitting at one station for an hour and either testing the water filters or assembling them, switching places every hour or so. after about 7 hours or meeting our quota we'd assume clean up. I had learned alot about organization and time management along with a good deal of hard work. i felt proud to work there, after working in retail most of my life the management there was refreshing and professional. The hardest part of the job was the redundant work, doing the same thing for an hour but it build patients. the most enjoyable part was the atmosphere i just loved it.
Employee Support at a minimum
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 15, 2015
I did not feel like I was supported enough to be successful on my assignment. Poor communication. There were issues on my job and I was treated unfairly and falsely accused of something that I did not do. I was not allowed to rebut what was said about me.
Great people to work with
Desktop Support Tech (Current Employee), king of Prussia PAApril 15, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: a lot ot temp service poor benefits
I love this company just wish they offered more to stay. Friendly diversified workforce, where each person brings something wonderful and uniquely their own to the table.
Fast growing environment, productive in many ways.
Manufactoring Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: Always count on productivity
Cons: Consider a lot of turnovers and new faces often
The experience was adventurous yet terrifying because of the cultures and systems they put in place to become aware of the business and associates. Never had such ups and downs just to be considered as an employee.I learned a considerable amount about the techniques and systems but the care of my needs weren't met and was made to be humiliated amongst my peers. All other disclosures and information are against company policy and are not to be shared.
lack of employment support
production Full-time (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2015
volt gives out no raises and no vacation. they don't stick up for the employees and they say that they have temp to hire job. they are not though
ga
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 8, 2015
great on there traing and will shpow you aon how to teach you on things that need to be done, depending on the day and how busy we are that you may get a crash corse and showen later on get the propper training.
Temporary staffing
Electro-Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORApril 8, 2015
Another staffing agency that tires to focus on jobs that are more technical in nature.
Many of the places they offer work for are in facility's with a high turn over rate, but that is not their fault.
Tech Staffing Company
iOS Tier 1 Advisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 8, 2015
VOLT was a great staffing company to work with. They procured a job for me at Apple, Inc very quickly and before I knew it I was in training classes for a couple weeks and on to the job.

There was never any discrepancy or delay with the paychecks as as occurred to me with other staffing companies I worked with in the past.

The job at Apple entailed answering phone calls to assist customers with Apple mobile devices that were not working to their satisfaction. This was personally the hardest part of the job as sitting in a chair on a phone for 8-10 hours a day was a tad grating. A great deal of employees there truly loved the job and enjoyed it. It was just not a great fit for me.

I learned quite a bit on the job about how to be more empathetic with customers, as well as how to align myself better with them.
production
contractor (Former Employee), Lisle, ILApril 7, 2015
they really didnt communicate with me to much during my time at commscope. i worked every day needed except two. i learned alot while being contracted out.
Great Job
Recruiter (Former Employee), PAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Great People, Flexible
Cons: NONE
It was the BEST JOB I EVER HAD. I wish the Driver Program wouldn't have ended. I could have seen myself retiring from this company. Great Job, Great Company, Great People!
Organized and fun working environent
CNA FINANCIAL CORP (Contractor) (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 5, 2015
CNA Financial is a very positive work environment. The workers are great and management helps in creating a worker friendly environment. It is also a company that nurtures young people and helps in building their careers in the insurance industry.
It is a good company to hiring workers
IPhone Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 5, 2015
I was working for Volt management Corp. and they hire me in Apple Inc, and it was a good place and we had allot of work to do. I was working in a teamwork, and I learned allot about the IPhone software and I got one certificate from Volt as an employee of the month
efficient job placement
Recruiter - FedEx Express (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 3, 2015
provided administrative personnel-related support to HR Staffing Solutions, processed applicants and assisted hiring managers.
great
Customer Service/Picker Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 1, 2015
great place to work friendly staff and not much problems at the warehouse facility. i would recommend it to other poelple that i know
Volt Management
Senior Advisor (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMMarch 31, 2015
This company is great to work for because of the vendor we support (apple). Besides being paid weekly, this place honestly runs on Hopes, dreams and favoritism.
volt workforce solutions
onsite coordinator (Former Employee), visalia caMarch 30, 2015
Management didn't help if there were problems with other staff. The pay wasn't up to par for all the work that had to done as an onsite coordinator at Haagen Dazs dealing with 100 or more employees.
ALWAYS LEARNING NEW THINGS
Driver (Former Employee), TRACY CAMarch 30, 2015
Duties as follows: Clean interior and exterior of cars; Relocate cars according to the dealers; drive the cars to and from specific destinations.
Volt - Payroll Department
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Addison, TXMarch 30, 2015
I worked for a time processing payroll for Volt. It was completely unenjoyable for me on every level. While I am grateful for the opportunity I had to learn new skills, the environment was very uncomfortable due to conflicts between the payroll manager and several employees.
contract worker
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Menomonie, WIMarch 29, 2015
Pros: I had choices to move
Cons: the pay was a little low
I was a laminating and converting technician and enjoyed the diversity of tasks involved. I was hired on to 3M 10 months later.

1 2 3 4 5

About VOLT

Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, – Read more

VOLT Salaries