Volt Employee Reviews

Found 1,803 reviews matching the search
Best job i ever had.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wpafb, OHAugust 17, 2017
Best job i ever had. But would of prefered to work for general dynamics directly war game tester whooot whoot! I was very happy with this job yes yes
Pros
wargame tester.... enough said
Cons
getting in to wpafb
temp placement
Decision Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAAugust 17, 2017
Volt only offered temporary jobs but by working for them it opened the door for me to work in a company they placed me in. The culture and management were all reflected in the company I was working in not Volt.
Wasnt the best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 16, 2017
The training was great but after a few weeks you are on your own. There wasn't any management available or superiors to ask questions for and the shift times weren't flexible.
Excellent job placement.
Chemical Technician at Person and Covey (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 16, 2017
Volt is very good at placing their clients in the appropriate skill area. They are fast and always professional with the clients. In addition, they pay you on time as well.
fast paced with various customer calls
Tier II Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 14, 2017
typical day would be to handle high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls, troubleshooting software and hardware issues for Apple IOS Devices (IPhones), Promoted to Tier II Senior Advisor with
same duties
great
Auditor - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 13, 2017
full circle of accounts payable processing
vendor creating
insurance maintenance
running journal entries
financial reports
checks processing
licenses and fees
Job Mill
Cable Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  UCLA, CAAugust 11, 2017
Worked the same job assignment for 8 years with no adjustments of any kind not even COL which one would think should be status quo.......be careful of open ended contracts
Volt Is Awesome!
I-Phone Repair Technician/ Analyst (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 10, 2017
Everyday was a good day. I love the leaders their that motivated me to work hard everyday. Best hiring agency ever! I respect this job and would recommend to everyone.
Pros
I don't want to leave
Cons
Getting no overtime
Great place to work, poor communication some times. No job security.
Game Testing Associate (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 10, 2017
Atmosphere is relaxed and there really wasn't a dress code. However, and this is a big however, obtaining and keeping work varies greatly. It is a temp agency and projects can pop up or drop any given day. All in all, pay was frequent hours were decent and if you weren't able to work there was little to no punishment for bailing on a project because of family stuff. Just let them know in advance and they'll take you off the schedule.
Pros
Frequent free lunches for employee appreciation days.
Cons
Infrequent projects, with little opportunity for advancement.
Tech support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 8, 2017
great place to work and great people to help support you everyday on the job. get to work as many hours as you want as long as you take at least one day off.
Volt
Construction Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 8, 2017
This is a Temp to perm office. Found me a job fairly quickly. office is really responsive if you have issues. Really good temp agency to work for. my consultant is the best.
temporary work staffing
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2017
I never really had any contact with the people at volt so I have nothing good or bad to say about this company I just came and picked up my checks when they were there
Staffing agency in Nashville,TN
Sourcing Specialist/Onsite Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 7, 2017
A typical day at work could seem stressful because there is no structure within the office. Everyone seems to come and go as they please. There is really no training at all. They expect you to just pick things up and hit the ground rolling without any assistance. Very cut-throat environment.
not fun and bad
Operator (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 6, 2017
Build catheters and follow procedures. physical count of good and scrap parts and I learned how to build different catheters. Management are not good at communicating and the work culture is kind of diverse. The hardest part about the job was trying to make numbers when my whole team is not there and I have to do multiple procedures. I really did enjoy learning new things about different catheters but i don't enjoy working for a company that takes advantage of me.
Pros
good lunch breaks
Cons
health benefits suck
Work here if you like being sworn at on your first day on the job
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 4, 2017
Training was a joke, management was a joke. Team lead swears at you when you make just a little mistake. No option to advance. Poorly staffed and high customer volume
Pros
Free pop
Cons
Lots
Takes care of pursuing workers
Order Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 4, 2017
Volt has always placed me quickly in fields that fit my skill set. The staff is always friendly and works with you to find a position you are comfortable with.
I had fun working at CFS
Production (Former Employee) –  North Mankato, MNAugust 3, 2017
A fun and enjoyable work place( the jobs that Volt finds)The places that Volt finds for me are very enjoyable. I worked at Cards Fulfillment Services through Volt, I would put letters and gift cards in envelopes address to customers.
Pros
Having work every day
Cons
Short breaks, and on the twenty-third of December getting laid-off.
very streesful
Warehouse Supervisor, (Current Employee) –  pomona caAugust 3, 2017
Temp agency very stressful place to work for. I got fired by the owner for taking a nap on my break. I didn't go over but that what they can do when you work for a temp agency
No will follow up
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNAugust 3, 2017
Calendaring, office moves, mail, ordering office supplies, travel, PO's, helping with assets data base, planning group activities

Slower pace

Worked in the lab and enjoyed as more laid back atmosphere
Pros
Did get foot in door of 3M
Cons
No benefits
Long hours and little pay
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNAugust 2, 2017
I worked for Volt Solutions for a short period of time and the work was easy most of the time but the hours were very long 10-12 hours per day and the pay was below average for what was expected of you. This would be a great company for a college kid that needed flexible hours.
Pros
Paid Over time
Cons
Long hours/little pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Volt. Our community is ready to answer.