VOLT

VOLT Employee Reviews

Enjoyable
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAJune 15, 2015
Was willing to learn different aspect of the job and didn't have a problem learning new machines or products. Always looked forward to learning something new on a daily basis.
Productive environment
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 13, 2015
Pros: Positive atmosphere
Cons: lacked elevation
I enjoyed working at Volt. I've learned a lot. It was a short term position that I held while enrolled in college. I would recommend this position for young job seekers for it has secured me financially while continuing studies.
Good place to look for a fast job.
PACKING & RECEIVING ASSEMBLY (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJune 12, 2015
This place does work for you, and they find the right job for the position you apply for. I like the experience working with them.
Great people to interact with.
manufacturing (Former Employee), plano,tx.June 11, 2015
Great people to interact with.
Finding Jobs close for me.
The Companys & co-workers have been great to work with.
finding jobs that fit my schedule.
Productive Call Center Assignment
Tech Support Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2015
Pros: Great Breakroom, Workstation Ergomonics, and Training.
Cons: Way of Disputing Call Quality and handling score card, Call Quality Assurance Team Score Card Review Time not Sufficient for Questions or Advice
A typical workday consisted of helping to remedy cable, telecommunications, and internet service issues by phone using company programs, guidlines, and call quality standards. The best part was the ergomonics ie. large desk and computer monitor.
Productive work place,fun atmosphere, great co-workers
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Benefits
Cons: Temp Job, Wish it lasted longer.
Very laid back everybody knows there task and gets it done. alot of social activity very family oriented. A very happy place to be, Great customer service is expected.
This is a Temporary job for a few months only.
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Wausau, WIJune 9, 2015
Working in the mail room, sorting incoming mails and distributing to different departments. Feeding outgoing mails into the stamping machine.
Volt/Caterpillar
Senior Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), East Peoria, ILJune 8, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria onsite
Cons: short breaks, lunch was half hour
I worked at help desk where i provided IT support for Caterpillar global team. Loved working there and the team i worked with was great.
Great people to work with
Personnel Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 4, 2015
Pros: Room for advancement
Cons: Sitting behind a desk all day
Payroll answering phones scheduling interviews and walking people through the application process
That I do not enjoy Denver traffic
Management was excellent
Co-workers were amazing
Hardest part of the job was the monotony
Most enjoyable part of the job was landing new accounts and filling positions
Enjoyable workplace
iOS Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Las Cruces, NMJune 4, 2015
A typical day at work is troubleshooting iOS devices, such as iPhones, iPods, and iPads. You learn the basics in the 3 weeks of training they provide before you hit the floor. Once you are on your own and taking calls, you progress dramatically. You learn something new everyday. As far as management goes, they are the most supportive. If you need any help, there are multiple managers on the floor willing – more... to help, whether it is with an issue over the phone, scheduling, or your performance. Everyone mostly gets along with everybody. You are there daily, and end up getting to meet and know everyone there. Sometimes the hardest part of a job can be having patience when a customer is yelling at you, for me it was not so hard. The most enjoyable part of a job is resolving someones issue, and hearing that smile and joy in someones voice, it warms your heart when you have an angry customer turn into a very delighted customer and tell you how great you have been. – less
Company In Turmoil
Employee (Current Employee), CAJune 3, 2015
Too many management changes, no strategic plan guiding business growth. Too many fifedoms, and accountants are in charge.
FRIENDLY PEOPLE, BUT SLOW ON THE HIRING PHASE
Filtration Operator/ TEMP SERVICE (ARKEMA) (Current Employee), Lisle, ILJune 3, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: NONE
ON A TYPICAL DAY , BUSY FILTERING OR LOADING A TRUCK.I LEARN THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR MISTAKES IN THIS FIELD OF WORK. MANAGEMENT SEEM TO BE FAIR. CO WORKER ARE A GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. NOT REALLY HARD. MY CO-WORKER ARE GOOD PEOPLE.
Descent work environment
Warehouse, Pick and Pack, Customer Service (Current Employee), Riverside, CaJune 3, 2015
The Quality of the job assignment are pleasant. Hardest part of the job is the location from me. the most enjoyable part is the company employed are highly likely to call you back.
Great pay, terrible job
IOS technical consultant (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJune 1, 2015
Great pay working with volt

The only positive interaction I had with any management employee was the recruiter.

Management never makes you feel like you do a good job. Even receiving praise for having done a good job you feel like the compliment is not really positive.

The best part of the job is making customers happy, the worst part is being made to feel like you're expendable and easily replaced.
it was ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Riverside CAMay 25, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
The pay was ok most of the time. Management was ok but was not dependable in returning phone calls. After the assignment ended they would avoid your phone calls and trying to place you somewhere.
lack of communication with prospective employees.
Purchasing Expeditor (Former Employee), San Fernando, CAMay 15, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
At the beginning, when I first got an assignment, everything was grate, but after 6 months that my assignment ends, I did have a hard time to get another assignment.
Excellent Place to Work
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2015
- Track and Trace drivers with their deliveries
- Worked 3rd shift, so it was very quiet and only 3 of us worked very hard
-Management treated employees well
- Hardest part was dealing with the day shifts not finishing their jobs correctly
- Most enjoyable was the co-workers and being able to talk to a wide variety of characters (drivers and companies)
hard work but...cool people to work with
Bumble Bee- Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAMay 14, 2015
Pros: Nice work envirnoment
Cons: Sometime bisters on feet and back pain
i would show up...co workers were very friendly. Management was on their jobs. tHE HARDEST PART ABOUT MY JOB WAS THOSE BIG GIANT TUNA(Bumble Bee tuna company) I HAD TO LIFT FOR 10 HOURS. The most enjoyable part about the job was my break! Also talking to my t co-workers and some time they would make mexican food for everyone for lunch...free of charge
very serious place to work
Cust Serivce Rep, Temp assignment (Former Employee), westbrough,maMay 13, 2015
Pros: temp job
Cons: fulltime with overtime
customer service rep , headset on taking incoming phone calls for a investment company. processing money withdrawals.
Volt is a great place to work
Sourcer Specialist (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAMay 7, 2015
There is plenty room for advancement within Volt. The environment is awesome and so are the internal employees. It is a great place to work and I learned many things from my manager and co-workers.

About VOLT

Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, – Read more

VOLT Salaries