VOLT

VOLT Employer Reviews

Call Center
Tier 1 Tech Support (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 19, 2014
was a ver laid back call center. training was very nice, and the job environment was satisfactory.Managers were OK. it was all Stats, and the way you spoke to the customer, Was a nice facility, only cons were sitting for so long.
Don't back up employees
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 18, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: management
Job is Ok ..Company is not employee friendly. They don't protect employee over customer disputes, despite employee's exemplary performance.
The work was challenging and an excellent learning environment.
Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Covina, CADecember 16, 2014
Volt was very helpful and found me the right job. They were professional in conduct and services. The Quality Manager at the work site was very patient and taught me well. I found the work to be very challenging, learned a lot of new skills and I very much enjoyed the job they found for me.

Will
Small staff, Lots of responsibility
Contract/Consultant Work Manager (Former Employee), Orange, CADecember 12, 2014
Pros: salary adequate, benefits excellent
Cons: excessive hours
Coming from a production past, this assignment posed many new and interesting requirements in my career.
"ok"
Production Worker/Assembler (Current Employee), visalia, caDecember 11, 2014
Pros: local
Cons: need better staffing at work sites
ok company to work for.. its nothing great!! a job that pays thats it. needs better communication with there employees. needs to pay there employees Holiday pay. Need to get treated like an employee, not a temp.needs more staffing workers on site
Tester
Tester (Former Employee), Redmond, WADecember 8, 2014
A typical day at work working for Volt consisted of getting a contract for a specific test case and then running the same test case until the contract was finished. The hardest part about the job was the monotony of the task since it usually wasn't particularly challenging. The best part about the job is that it had its days where you would get a contract for something really fun and it would make it almost not even feel like work. The co workers change rapidly since their turnover is based on show up per contract. Management was generally helpful and fun to work with. All in all I would say I didn't learn much other than about non disclosure agreements while working at volt but i had a good time doing it.
Great place to unwind after work sometimes in their gym.
Trailer skirt specialist (Former Employee), Dublin,OhioDecember 8, 2014
Pros: the job sites were safe and clean.
Cons: just being the temp, i was never invited to any of the companies' functions.
Before I applied for this job, I was heading nowhere, but Volt Workforce Solutions gave me an opportunity to have very decent assignments. I was very pleased with the work Iv'e received since 2010 with this company. The management were great. They enhanced my life these past few years.
Fast paced
Temp Bookkeeper (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: new experiences and challenges
Cons: locating some of the new offices.
Assignments changed often. Being able to adapt to new software, new procedures and new people on a regular basis was required. Management changed often but for the most part they were helpful. Finding the new location was often the hardest part along with quickly adapting to new procedures, software and co-workers. The best part of the job was that it was always changing and challenging.
Reviewed Mortgages for compliance
Branch Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for if you are a temporary or contract worker.
Temp positions
District Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 29, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: you land where you land
My manager was great. She went to bat for me and praised and encouraged. The only downfall is that this is a temp position so no bennies, no time off and low pay. And you have no say about anything where you work.
Enjoyed working with kids and growing together.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMNovember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch and snacks with children
Cons: low pay
Working for daycare was an amazing position. I was an advocate for many children as well as our parents to help and answer questions. Grew together with many kids and creating plans for a successful development of children weekly. Never a dull moment having many children around.
love it
Kitter (Current Employee), Avon, MANovember 23, 2014
good communication throughout. job placement is always ensured and they make sure you are at a place that you enjoy and communicate the pros and cons of every location before you start. Pay is also good.
Very exciting and fast pace place to work.
Maintenance Inventory (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CANovember 22, 2014
Very fast pace job, I learned a lot of skills and abilities: Trained Employee, Supervises, Inventory Control, Organizational Skills, Forklift Operator, Loading/Unloading, Machine Operator, Shipping/Receiving, management was excellent, co-workers were very informative, the most hardest part and most enjoyable part of the job was the jobs face pace, and keeping up and excelling that pace.
IT/Eng Staffing Division
Sr. Internet Recruiting, Social Media, Job Poster (Former Employee), Redmond, WANovember 22, 2014
Pros: knowledgeable and professional recruiters, great training dept.
Cons: undisclosed
Located in Redmond, WA on Willows Road. Office environment, cubes, fast paced, high energy work surroundings. Reorganization is driving the development of a more streamlined and structured business that will support employee satisfaction in the long run.
Grace was an exciting very productive place to work.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Lisle, ILNovember 20, 2014
Pros: lots of benefits.
I would like to say that everyday was fun, busy, and exciting. I loved the people I worked with. I enjoyed the work to the fullest.
Overall
Intermediate Group Level Processor (Current Employee), El Dorado Hills, CANovember 19, 2014
Overall, I enjoy working for Volt. They send me out to great and big businesses that are in good management care.
I would definately recommend this agency to other people. My coworkers are amazing! The manager and supervisors/lead are a big help! They are always willing to help us out and I absolutely love that! The most enjoyable part about this job is that I get to help members out with their benefits because I know I am helping multuple people out to make sure their benefits are correct!
Panasonic Avionics
Avionics Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: interesting work and workplace
Cons: irregular work hours and commute
major international airport operations on a regular basis, flight line
maintenance and update of client aircraft entertainment network
on board client aircraft
It's a paycheck
Temp (Former Employee), Laff IndNovember 16, 2014
Pros: it's a paycheck
Cons: no refrigerators short lunch short breaks
its a paycheck be prepared to be Layed off at any given notice if the position is @ CAT bring your cooler an water bottles there are no refrigerators to store your lunch an to find a working water fountain is like an egg hunt ! You'll know your a temp while working there !
volt
M3 Technician (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CANovember 14, 2014
volt is a company that hire contact works to work for 3 months to 1 year and place you at a location. The location I was place at was the apple warehouse where I got over 18 months of warehouse experience
Awesome Agents
Administrative / clerical (Former Employee), Edina, MNNovember 13, 2014
The agents are awesome and a great place to work with on temp to hire jobs

About VOLT

Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, – Read more