VOLT Employee Reviews

very serious place to work
Cust Serivce Rep, Temp assignment (Former Employee), westbrough,maMay 13, 2015
Pros: temp job
Cons: fulltime with overtime
customer service rep , headset on taking incoming phone calls for a investment company. processing money withdrawals.
Volt is a great place to work
Sourcer Specialist (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAMay 7, 2015
There is plenty room for advancement within Volt. The environment is awesome and so are the internal employees. It is a great place to work and I learned many things from my manager and co-workers.
Unpredictable
Quality Assurance Rework / Runner (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2015
Volt will put in decent paying assignments but don't get to comfortable because you don't get placed in assignments on a consistent basis.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: Great support, fast paced, challenging
Cons: None
I enjoyed working with my team. I love the employee interaction and training aspect. One of the best jobs I've had so far.
Good work environment, with excellent staff members
Credit and Collections Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 5, 2015
Pros: location, coworkers and benefits
Cons: the company layoffs, down sizing and non existent of yearly increases
a typical work day is from 9am - 5pm. OT hours is good due to the work load. This gives an incentive to prove your skills
work closely with all departments and account managers
get along well with all coworkers.
the most enjoyable is the access to transportation during late hours
Is an staffing comany
Technical Assembler (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAMay 2, 2015
This company find you a job as soon as they can and try to get a fair salary, nice working for these company. They find you a placer were you can get hire as soon as possible
The position was misleading
On-Site Administrative Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Maplewood, MNMay 1, 2015
Pros: the things I learn as admin/coordinator helped
Cons: N/A
There were a lot of things that needed to be changed and I did not like the thought not knowing what will happen to my position
Productive workplace
Electronic Test Technician (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 28, 2015
The workplace is a fast growing environment and productive in many ways. I work at a swing shift and learn so many things about receiving shipments, dis-assembly and assembly of the phone, functional tests and even shipping it out. I was an operator on the assembly line but because I wanted to learn more about the job, I learned the whole process. I eventually became a trainer for newly hired people and had opportunity to supervise the line.
Great place to work!
On-Site Recruiting Manager at St. Jude Medical (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNApril 27, 2015
Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work closely with the supervisors to find them the right candidates for there positions.
Apple warehouse
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 24, 2015
I work at a swing shift and you learn so many thing about phone and programming, The management are very nice and sometime give us free food. The Co-worker are so nice and helpful when you needed help.
I worked this job when the previous store was closed. Gave me something to keep going until I could find another job. The work environment was good f
Line Worker (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 22, 2015
The work environment was good for a manufacturing job. The work places were kept clean.
Started early, and was home at a decent hour.
Productive work in techincal support
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 22, 2015
Working here was great because work went by quickly since we had to be effective in taking multiple calls per day and providing a great customer service experience.
Fun and productive work place with incentive bases performace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 20, 2015
Pros: job was educational gave me confidence and experience in handle phones.
Cons: short lunches and breaks
Handling problem customers with sensitivity and patience
· Following up with customer to generate repeat business
· Customer with all aspects of phone service
· Generated new business; opened new accounts
· Provided full explanation of phone service plans and options
· Processed credit checks
machine operator
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2015
I come to work set up the machine check on my orders for the day and run the orders. I learned how to work this machine.

My coworkers were good people I learned a lot from them
Hard work that pays off. good management and a refreshing change to my work experience.
Line Worker 3M (Former Employee), MNApril 17, 2015
Pros: good people/management, rewarding work
Cons: redundancy
This review will be about 3M, due to the fact i worked primarily for them. Volt was a temp agency just to make that clear. I would get to the facility and grab a hair net, put that on and then proceed to do our daily exercises before we got to work. It was mostly line work, sitting at one station for an hour and either testing the water filters or assembling them, switching places every hour or so. after about 7 hours or meeting our quota we'd assume clean up. I had learned alot about organization and time management along with a good deal of hard work. i felt proud to work there, after working in retail most of my life the management there was refreshing and professional. The hardest part of the job was the redundant work, doing the same thing for an hour but it build patients. the most enjoyable part was the atmosphere i just loved it.
This is the worst temp agency to work for
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAApril 17, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: everything
at the end of the contract they lay you off.
the pay is below the market rate for the job
the benefits do not exist.
volt will not support you in any way.
volt will not help to find you another job at the end of your assignment.
don't work for this agency
Please see review for Volt.
Special Claim Handling Conversion Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 16, 2015
See previous review for Volt. They were one of the best agencies I worked for and would consider working for them again. That is all I have to say.
Employee Support at a minimum
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 15, 2015
I did not feel like I was supported enough to be successful on my assignment. Poor communication. There were issues on my job and I was treated unfairly and falsely accused of something that I did not do. I was not allowed to rebut what was said about me.
Great people to work with
Desktop Support Tech (Current Employee), king of Prussia PAApril 15, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: a lot ot temp service poor benefits
I love this company just wish they offered more to stay. Friendly diversified workforce, where each person brings something wonderful and uniquely their own to the table.
BAD MANAGEMENT!!!
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: OK PAY
Cons: BAD SHIFTS
Management very bad they had no idea how to run a call center and had no good training tools to use to approve our goals. I would recommend anyone to work here would be a waste of time to apply.
Industry