Vonage

Vonage Employer Reviews

Fun and get to give away stuff
Sales Rep (Former Employee), West Covina, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: sales
Hard to pitch because MagicJack is really taking over the whole Vonage thing
New Jersey
Call Center Customer Service, Team Lead (Former Employee), New JerseyMarch 22, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
worst place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), holmdel NJMarch 11, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
bad management
no advancement
poor benefits
managers not doing their jobs
Experienced Customer Care Representative
Executive Response Team Representative (Current Employee), Holmdel, NJFebruary 5, 2014
In a typical day, I would review and respond to customer emails. I would make outbound calls to customers to resolve escalated issues that have been brought to the attention of my department.

In recent months, I have been working on a project as a Process & Policy Analyst. In this role, I have to take high level designed instructions and create an – more... internal knowledge base.

Vonage is a great company to work with. I have no desire to leave Vonage and at this point, I am only seeking part-time weekend employment to supplement my income. – less
Trying to sell home phones is like...selling 8 track tapes
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: you're work freely and independently. even choosing your own lunch hour
Cons: trying to sell home phone plans..is very challenging in today cell society.
The best thing about this company as a sales rep is that you have the freedom to work independently. However you really are all by yourself inside of a Walmart. If you do make a sale hope that your team manager is available because everything is done over the phone the activations everything. It can be extremely draining. The salary is that great but – more... if you are a die hard salesman. You may enjoy talking until your throat is dry. Cute colors and logo though. Just try selling 8track tapes to anyone other than a collector. Management...confusion. – less
fun workplace
Telephone Sales Rep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: employee discount for lunch
Cons: short breaks
I think Vonage for giving me the opportunity. I really had fun working at your kiosk booth in the king of prussia mall, and Franklin mills mall.
Worst place to work at
Sales Representative-Seasonal (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Cons: everything about it sucks
No work colture, bad customer service, managers don't have work ethics. They care more about sales than helping the customer. No protection of your rights, human resourses dont really exist. Too much stress.
Productive and fun workplace
Advanced Operation Technician (Current Employee), Holmdel, NJJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Productive and Fun workplace. 24 hour gym and a monthly meal voucher.
Fun/Easy Workplace.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 28, 2013
Management and co-Workers are all easy going. I learned how to keep good communication with clients, or potential clients. Work can be a little slow at times, sometimes pressure was given by management pushing for a sale. Time management was well organized by myself, management, and clients.
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 17, 2013
It was a very enjoyable job but the company that i worked with for Vonage was very unprofessional.
Okay job, with horrible management
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 14, 2013
Pros: great sales experience
Cons: managers
The job was my least favorite ive ever had, had to leave because the management would cut hours for no reason, and treat employees horrible. The people i worked with were great and the job was a very good job if it where in the right hands of the right people
fun work place
Event Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 9, 2013
Vonage is a great place to work, employees and management are really warm.
Typical Day
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Holmdel, NJNovember 3, 2013
Pros: voip leader
Cons: telemarketing
I was placed as a Tier 2 tech team to assist end users with the VOIP product. Vonage had a very good training program before you were placed on the floor to assist with calls. The unfortunate thing about working there was they were more interested in selling more units then helping existing customers. I was constantly monitored on calls, and being IM'd – more... to sell. – less
Good Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAOctober 9, 2013
Cons: short breaks.
This job for me was quit the experience, it helped me to improve my communication skills, to loose my shyness since it was aggressive sales. The management is not organized, did not pay much attention to the needs of the employees.
Great benefit package and competitive wages
Risk Management Associate (Current Employee), Holmdel, NJSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: internal skill training, paid lunches up to $100.00 per month, fitness center
Cons: growth within the company
Vonage as a company has wonderful medical benefits and competitive wages. They do give wonderful job training and have classes online within the company to help further you career and strengthen your skill set.
it was ok
Sales Representetive (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLAugust 31, 2013
Pros: no extreme supervision
Cons: not a very enjoyable work and my check was always late
I learn how to work with different people according to there need. Co-workers we didn't knew each other. The hardest part was trying to contact the manager to gives our equipment. The most enjoyable part was being able to interact with the costumer and figure out what was there needs.
ok
SALES SPECIALIST (Current Employee), macomb miJuly 21, 2013
not interested anymore because my junior is promoted over me ...
Its an ok job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 19, 2013
Selling phones all day you have to really know how to talk to people and how to sell to work at vonage but the pay isn't that great
Great place to work as sales rep
SALES REP/ CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), dallas txJune 24, 2013
So far one the best experiences of my pro career. Its sales rep job was top notch with great benefits....
Employee work ethic
Technical Support (Former Employee), Concord, NCJune 18, 2013
I sat next to an employee that consitently disrespected the client for 4 months before he was eventually fired though management had me on eggshells about a slip of the tongue.

1 2 3 4