Vonage Employee Reviews

l
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 22, 2016
video call login and check out. approaching customers helping them with in store needs as well as selling them vonage phone kits.
Pros
the pay
Cons
disorganize.
Alright to get your foot in the door
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2016
Not the best place to start selling because it is a tough sell but it gets you the experience. The people are nice, management needs to get their stuff together though. A manager makes the same as sales people.
Pros
Work in malls
Cons
Very unstable
Good working relationships with its employees.
call management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 20, 2015
Management have a open door policy. Someone is always available to have a conversation with you concerning your problems.

That's great...
Pros
Free soft drinks, clean gym to work out in.
Cons
no over time
Great company
Technical Support/Account Management (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJDecember 4, 2015
This company was relatively new when I started but they had a good agenda. Keep customers and make sure they are happy with their service.
Job in which selling would give you more hours
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rego Park, NYNovember 24, 2015
It was ok for a while, I set up a table inside a sears store and attracted customer to purchase the product. No coworkers since everyone else was transferred to other locations
Pros
No big sales quota, management treated you with respect
Cons
Working by yourself
Unpreditable
database developer (Current Employee) –  Holmdel, NJNovember 17, 2015
I am here over 4 years and still can't be hired. My contract shrinks from yearly base to se-mi yearly base and now to monthly base.
Vonage, Inc.
Business Intelligence and Data Reporting Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 4, 2015
Although my time with Vonage was brief due to restructuring, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my position. The management staff was ethical and maintained very positive relations with the staff. My co-workers were exceptionally gifted and friendly making it a pleasure to go to work every day.
Great experience
Project Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJNovember 4, 2015
Vonage was a great experience. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the people were amazing. process was a little slow. Loved my job was always learning new things
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Process was slow
Very Competitive and upbeat work place.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2015
Very competitive environment. Supportive management and a lot of opportunity to grow and become a manager. The employees where very helpful.
Pros
Payed time off.
Cons
Not enough opportunity
Fast paced great people
Data Migration Specialist, IT, intern (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJOctober 13, 2015
Typical day at this internship was arrive at work early to start transfer of data from one implementation to another. Then work on the scrum board and be prepared to assist.
Customer Service
Customer Care representative (Former Employee) –  indianaOctober 13, 2015
I enjoy talking to customers, interacting and helping them out to resolve issues or to assist them. Enjoy working with my team.
Worplace progressing towards the future
Advanced Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJSeptember 14, 2015
Workplace progressing towards the future with opportunities for advancement and modern technology tools to support clients
Fun and Productive Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXSeptember 7, 2015
A typical day would consist of having to clock in/out, having to have a live video conference call 4 times a day and always be on call.
I've learned how the retail business works and how one must be self-reliant in many aspects. Management at the beginning was very helpful and informative. However, at the end of the employment, management became very unprofessional. The Hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers and rude management. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to satisfy customer's needs and end on good note.
Pros
1 hour break, easy to manage time with work and personal life.
Cons
Rude management, uninformative.
Great Place to Work
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJAugust 31, 2015
I really enjoyed at Vonage, the people there are great! It was a great experience with a great leadership staff. Just a really great job!
Pros
Great People
Cons
Commute
Good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 26, 2015
Good company, but I didn't have good experience because it was not a good working environment and now everyone has alternative means of contacting other countries.
Min. wage sales job with opportunity to grow
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJuly 14, 2015
Very consistent workplace. Sloppy management with terrible employer communication. Job tasks are never too difficult. Worked inside of a Walmart, selling Vonage (home phone service using VOIP) and worked training new employees.
great work place but lack of manager expierence in tucson
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZ & Tucson, AzJuly 9, 2015
typical day was enjoyable. co workers were great but when got transferred to Tucson the management was horrible. hardest part was people to make sure we had product in store
productive work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 2, 2015
A typical day at vonage would consist of me selling the home phone devices to our customers. I learned over the course of working for the vonage company the value of our product along with keeping integrity. As far as management and coworkers are concerned, I would say that they are ok. The hardest past of the joob would be to go the entire day without making a sale, the best past would be to make more than one sale a day.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no cons
Enjoyible at work
SALESMAN (Current Employee) –  BALTIMOREJuly 2, 2015
A typical day is clock in , greet all parents and children .teaching them basic skills and songs , working with them on handwriting and motor skills .Also making sure all children are secure and safe. Cleaning and sanitizing toys shelfs ,desks ,ect, moping and sweeping keeping the evorirment clean each day.My Co worker made the day go by fastier.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  peachtree GAJuly 2, 2015
Ensuring each customer receives quality service
•Executing the daily day-to-day goals and priorities set by the management
•Upholding the store’s high cleanliness standards
•Participating in the processing of new shipments
•Assisting the warehouse team in keeping the stock receiving area and the back stock area organized and clean
•Assisting in training, monitoring, and development of new recruits
•Ensuring compliance to safety policy defined by the store management team
•Assisting customers in locating items and answering their queries related to products sold in the store
•Providing information to customers on store’s procedures and policies