Vonage

Vonage Employer Reviews

fun workplace
Telephone Sales Rep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: employee discount for lunch
Cons: short breaks
I think Vonage for giving me the opportunity. I really had fun working at your kiosk booth in the king of prussia mall, and Franklin mills mall.
Worst place to work at
Sales Representative-Seasonal (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Cons: everything about it sucks
No work colture, bad customer service, managers don't have work ethics. They care more about sales than helping the customer. No protection of your rights, human resourses dont really exist. Too much stress.
Productive and fun workplace
Advanced Operation Technician (Current Employee), Holmdel, NJJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Productive and Fun workplace. 24 hour gym and a monthly meal voucher.
Fun/Easy Workplace.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 28, 2013
Management and co-Workers are all easy going. I learned how to keep good communication with clients, or potential clients. Work can be a little slow at times, sometimes pressure was given by management pushing for a sale. Time management was well organized by myself, management, and clients.
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 17, 2013
It was a very enjoyable job but the company that i worked with for Vonage was very unprofessional.
Okay job, with horrible management
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 14, 2013
Pros: great sales experience
Cons: managers
The job was my least favorite ive ever had, had to leave because the management would cut hours for no reason, and treat employees horrible. The people i worked with were great and the job was a very good job if it where in the right hands of the right people
fun work place
Event Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 9, 2013
Vonage is a great place to work, employees and management are really warm.
Typical Day
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Holmdel, NJNovember 3, 2013
Pros: voip leader
Cons: telemarketing
I was placed as a Tier 2 tech team to assist end users with the VOIP product. Vonage had a very good training program before you were placed on the floor to assist with calls. The unfortunate thing about working there was they were more interested in selling more units then helping existing customers. I was constantly monitored on calls, and being IM'd – more... to sell. – less
Good Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAOctober 9, 2013
Cons: short breaks.
This job for me was quit the experience, it helped me to improve my communication skills, to loose my shyness since it was aggressive sales. The management is not organized, did not pay much attention to the needs of the employees.
Great benefit package and competitive wages
Risk Management Associate (Current Employee), Holmdel, NJSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: internal skill training, paid lunches up to $100.00 per month, fitness center
Cons: growth within the company
Vonage as a company has wonderful medical benefits and competitive wages. They do give wonderful job training and have classes online within the company to help further you career and strengthen your skill set.
it was ok
Sales Representetive (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLAugust 31, 2013
Pros: no extreme supervision
Cons: not a very enjoyable work and my check was always late
I learn how to work with different people according to there need. Co-workers we didn't knew each other. The hardest part was trying to contact the manager to gives our equipment. The most enjoyable part was being able to interact with the costumer and figure out what was there needs.
ok
SALES SPECIALIST (Current Employee), macomb miJuly 21, 2013
not interested anymore because my junior is promoted over me ...
Its an ok job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 19, 2013
Selling phones all day you have to really know how to talk to people and how to sell to work at vonage but the pay isn't that great
Great place to work as sales rep
SALES REP/ CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), dallas txJune 24, 2013
So far one the best experiences of my pro career. Its sales rep job was top notch with great benefits....
Employee work ethic
Technical Support (Former Employee), Concord, NCJune 18, 2013
I sat next to an employee that consitently disrespected the client for 4 months before he was eventually fired though management had me on eggshells about a slip of the tongue.
good
QA Lead (Current Employee), HolmdelMay 30, 2013
As a member of the team, I have demonstrated cross-functional team leadership ability with strong problem solving skills. I also have hands-on experience to drive platform testing methodologies that include, participation in SW and HW design for testability, system testing, stress, test tool development and test plans.
Great Staff & and great Managers
Sales Representative (Former Employee), McLean, VAMay 11, 2013
Great Staff, and great managers, as an employee of a subcontractor we had a great staff and great regional managers that i had the pleasure to work with although because the vonage location we were at was subcontracted by a marketing company known as 20/20 and the efforts of our regional manager to help restore the kiosk was in vein, 20/20 marketing – more... company failed to help us fix the continuous problems with our internet connections despite our Regional & District managers best efforts in helping resolving problems. – less
fun love what you do
Customer service Rep (Former Employee), Holmdel, NJMay 9, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: pay
everything was great about supercuts !i just wish they offerd a greater pay
Cool job, with good benifits
PAYMENT PROCESSING AGENT (Former Employee), Holmdel, NJMay 2, 2013
Pros: private cafe, gym on site, atms, outside smoking area, good pay
Cons: too much down time, sometimes impossible production goals, revolving door of good employees
Good company to work for if you are a people person. Typical day is in customer service consists of answering phones taking payments and troubleshooting customer issues and complaints. Most of management is cool but you do have a few that can make your life a hard one. The pay is great, (which is the main reason why people put up with some of the things – more... that go on) and the company as whole is ok – less
Productive work
Sales Representative for Point 180 (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2013
Typical day would include talking to and selling to as many customers as possible.