Vornado Realty Trust

Vornado Realty Trust Employer Reviews

Productive work place
Executive Concierge/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2014
Pros: i learned how to perfect my customer service skills
Cons: n/a
Vornado Realty Trust is a good company to work for. I learned how to perfect my skills in customer service and enjoyed working for them.
Great company, great support.
Research Analyst Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 27, 2014
I read a lot of 10 k's, I would always have support from my supervisor. They really helPed me get a better understanding of the history of REIT'S
Call Center
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Paramus, NJNovember 3, 2014
Pros: great management & co-worker, commission
Cons: far from home, pay
My time with Champion Mortgage was interesting. I developed a close relationship with my co-workers & helped each other out with tips on how to be successful with each call. Management always trained us on how to handle incoming calls & ways to ensure a good commission at the end of the month.
Executive Assistant to Corporation Counsel (Former Employee), NYC, NYMay 29, 2014
Pros: lot's of perks
Cons: lot's of hours
An Exceptional Company! In my ten plus years, I have grown with this Company and would say to anyone with talent and more, this could be your golden ticket. Nothing but brilliant and creative people with an environment you could almost call home! Good Luck!!!
love this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 9, 2014
the promote with in and value their employees. pay is ok for entry levels but room for growth
Decent workplace
Lease Accountant (Current Employee), Paramus, NJApril 22, 2014
Pros: wonderful benefits, excellent staff
Cons: lack of advancement
Learned excellent skills with patient managers. Most enjoyable part of my day is dealing with the tenants and solving their questions and issues. No advancement possibilities.
Company does not hire from within which is a shame because they don't realize the value of their dedicated personnel and would rather lose them than advance them. I always felt – more... that best to train your employees then to take a chance with outside employees.
Showing employees that they value you and appreciate you is a very important way to retain quality personnel. Treating them as a number gives you exactly that, a number with no imagination.
Love my job and love going to work there just wish it was recognized. – less
Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2014
Good work/life balance
Learned project management
Highly maintained buildings
Normal hours - good benefits - decent co-workers
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good benefits normal work hours
Cons: no structure the boss in the tax department lets sr admin run the show.
Administrative Assistant- Tax

Depending on the group you support and the executives. My experience was a very hostile work environment due to poor management and no work structure. I enjoyed working along side the executive assistant and other VPs in different departments including the CFO & CAO. The pay is decent and they have good benefits.
Quality work environment with good people
Financial Support Analyst (Current Employee), Paramus, NJDecember 2, 2013
Management and company operations make Vornado a great place to work.
Little chance for advancement or promotions
Former Employee (Former Employee), Paramus, NJOctober 17, 2013
Pros: nice bagel breakfast every other month.
Little chance for advancement or promotions. Not a good team environment. Poor management & supervisory skills. Little or no training at your position, sink or swim attitude.
Top notch, professional company
Property Management Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2013
The best place to work. Would love to return any day or find a compatible place.
Back office operations unproductive
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Paramus, NJApril 30, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: no structure
Company had a great front office, but the back office operations were less than stellar. No Direction, no room for advancement.
Good experience and great co workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Valley Stream, NYSeptember 10, 2012
Working for the mall is a great experience because you are able to meet new people everyday. The customer service manager is amazing and so are the other employee's who work there!
great place to work..flexible hours..great benefits
Records Management supervisor (Current Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 9, 2012
Pros: good benefits and compensations
Cons: slow advancement
-Scanning all companys records
-records management policy fulfillment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 27, 2012
Pros: the satisfaction of helping our clients
Cons: not knowing at what location you will be assigned to until the last minute
Great place to work because yo are given all the amenities and tools to be productive on a day to day basis. I enjoy working as a team with my co-workers to offer our best to our clients.
Productive and Professional atmosphere
Director of Tenant Coordination (Former Employee), 888 Seventh Ave, New York, NYJanuary 29, 2012
I worked for Vornado for 2 years and really enjoyed the people and perks. Very resourceful organization with talented people at every level.
Good company to learn the business, low compensation
Tenant Service Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 19, 2011
Vornado offers really excellent benefits and a lot of opportunities to learn about the business. They're very slow to promote people and generally under pay their employees.

About Vornado Realty Trust

Vornado Realty Trust is a veritable whirlwind of real estate activity. The company's office holdings, which totalĀ more thanĀ 38 – Read more