Voxpro Employee Reviews

Very adaptable work space with a very supportive management team
Vacation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJanuary 11, 2018
I would highly recommend working for voxpro if you love talking with people and helping resolve people’s issues. Everyone here is very supportive and there is never a dull day here.
Great Company
Airbnb Host Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJanuary 9, 2018
Self-motivated - you have to stay on top of yourself, but great environment and management

culture is awesome

Airbnb Host Outreach Specialist

Both outbound and inbound sales and customer service
There are alot better companies to work for.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CADecember 29, 2017
this company is a mess, first of all there was literally no orientation or training, my trainer was there for two days and every single day he said " I am going on vacation I really don't want to be here why don't you guys take a break for the day" Lacked ability to access computers or server for over a week leading to new hires being unable to do literally any work. Literally the worst place to work at if you are looking at challenging and pushing yourself. If you want to just coast and not show up and just get by this is the job for you. Thankfully I had just planned on leaving shortly after I got hired but I feel bad for everyone who didn't have back up plans.
Pros
free coffee, some cool people
Cons
management sucks, parking sucks, no training
Very family orienented
Email Specialist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CADecember 26, 2017
Voxpro has its pros and cons. The pros are they offer outside activities called sports and social where you can connect with other employees who share the same interest as you, they have dinners, dances, anime clubs, paintball clubs, dance clubs ect so it gives you the opportunity to connect with everyone. They have a great snack bar/ nap room. The cons are the management treats every team differently and can be extremely hard on you about thing but they do attempt to work with you when you are lacking but not every manager abides by the same rules (in my opinion). The training isn't that great you almost teach yourself or ask your peers for help.
Overall good place to work
Nest Tier 2 Phone Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 29, 2017
Typical call center/support center work. You're trained for your job, you come in and take calls/emails all day, and you go home. It varies depending on who you work for what exactly you'll be working with.
I've learned to keep an open mind to change and to roll with the punches. A lot of things move very quickly in the office, so when they do change you have to change with it.
Management is fine, I've had mostly good experiences with them. It varies to each person though, even within the same team.
Hardest part of the the job is trying to meet the contracts standards and trying to keep up to date with their needs. They hold us pretty high up, so we're asked to work very hard to keep that standard for them.
Pros
Pool table, walking paths, hour lunch, benefits, some free lunches on holidays/celebrations, two holiday parties
Cons
Little personal time, vacation is hard to get, set sick days
Zero Leadership** Zero Communication
Manager (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 7, 2017
Absolutely Zero On-boarding!
Zero communication, no avenue for resolution dispute.
Most people within Leadership have been on site less than 6 months!

2nd day on the job, was advised the company was acquired by a Canadian based company and the potential for mass layoff was/is eminent.

I would steer very very clear of this organization(disorganization)!
Pros
It's Work vs unemployeed
Cons
Just about everything
Great people to work with. Unfortunately, pay was not enough.
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 30, 2017
I would've remained an employee without question if compensation issues had been addressed. Other than that, coworkers are great! They occasionally provide food! The health benefits are really good as well.
Pros
Coworkers and environment.
Cons
low pay
Productive fun workplace
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAOctober 25, 2017
Great environment. Brought out a more vocal side out of me. Great benefits. Never felt like I was going to work because when you get there your job is fun.
Pros
Events throughout the year
Poorly managed nightmare
Written Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 23, 2017
I started with this company when they first opened the Folsom office and let me tell you: I have never worked in such an unprofessional environment before. Managers are lazy and uneducated, and just generally don't know how to do their jobs. HR is a joke and is too busy to take anything seriously. There is absolutely no opportunity for advancement because they only choose a certain select few people who go out to party and get wasted together on the weekends to be promoted.

Sure the office is nice and fun and seems like such a cool place to work but upper management is so poorly managed that the office is cut throat, unprofessional, and there is constant back stabbing, snitching and drama.
Great place to work for entry-level
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 26, 2017
Voxpro has been great. Great benefits but no room for advancement. I have benefits for myself and for my daughter as well and I absolutely love them. Great management and friendly staff, just no raises or advancement.
fun but also stressful.
Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 25, 2017
As a newer company there are MANY kinks to work out. They are still learning how to do things better for everyone. Management isn't bad but always busy,
Pros
hour lunch, great co workers, themed days
Cons
management always busy, numbers are a huge factor, the "graduation" process needs fixing
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 12, 2017
Crazy group interview process and it continues to get crazier for any possible promotion so get used to it. People can get away with some pretty bad behavior for a long time without many consequences, which can be frustrating to watch if you aren't wired that way.
Pros
free coffee, nice location
Cons
no annual review or raises - ever - unless you are promoted
Productive and fun workplace with a pool table
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CA 95630July 18, 2017
Voxpro is a fast paced company that focuses on driving excellence for the customers. It is a good organization that strives for operational beauty, both within and outside the company.
Pros
Cons
The company is a start up.
great coworkers
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 3, 2017
great management and coworkers. awesome work atmosphere, fun activities, exceptional pay, great location, work hard play harder, fun fun fun, awesome job
No job advancenent
Customer Service Representative Robinhoof (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 1, 2017
It's a decent place to work. Hard to impossible to be fired pay is good but no raises so little incentive to stay unless you just like it. Promotions are basis solely on how much you are liked and brown nose management. Working had gets you nothing but more work. You may get promoted for hard work you may not. Plenty of slackers poor attendence will be promoted and sometimes harder workers will. Young men have a better opportunity then older people and women. If you are related to management then promotion guaranteed. QL is weird but mostly fair. If you do a basic job they will leave you be. No one hassles you . If you just want a decent job with decent pay then this job will be fine . Just do not believe what they say pretty much about anything. But management is friendly and kind for the most part. HR truly will not tolerate any sort of abuse by anyone. Safe and friendly and kind environment. Just understand you will not be getting a pay raise and most likely will have zero opportunity to move up. Your pay will never change and ba workers will be paid the same as good workers.
Pros
Good benefits friendly kind environment
Cons
No advancement, no increase of pay
Great place to start working
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 19, 2017
Company is very new and growing fast. Loved how different it was in the company. Lots of great ideas and teamwork there. Inviting atmosphere as well. Thumbs up.
Pros
Great pay, off the wall type of place
Cons
Insufficient training
Customer Service Industry Leader
Nest Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 16, 2017
A typical day at work involved troubleshooting Nest Products. I have learned how an HVAC system works and the different kinds of units. Management is very helpful and tries to help their workers with best of their abilities. Most enjoyable part of my job would be the satisfaction when you get your customers products working and they are happy.
Everyday Routine at Voxpro
Technical Support (Nest contract) (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 11, 2017
A typical day at work is sign in, review new support articles, take calls and log calls, troubleshoot nest products via phone. Didn't like how tools hardly worked for us to do our job successfully.
Productive Interesting place to work with pool table
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 6, 2017
Voxpro is a pretty laid back place to work. I call it baby google because the setting is so relaxed and colorful. The people are nice and generous and everyone tries to uplift eachother throughout the day.
Pros
lots of clubs, activites, binuses at the end of the year, pool table
Cons
poor management, inconsistent communication from upper management to employee level
Be Careful Working for this Company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAFebruary 5, 2017
Voxpro is a Call Center that professionals should stay away from if they are looking for a long term career. The company is actually run by the Corporate office in Ireland that tell you what you want to hear pretending to make a great impact. They don't really care about you.

This company is expanding to many areas, be careful and think twice before accepting a position without first doing your research. Most people in their videos have left the company for good reason! Unfortunately, many of the best employees leave because it's worse than most call centers. Work for a company that cares about their employees and trusts them to get to the next level.
Pros
CEO is visible, Great temporary job, Car pool table, bright colors, Lockers, Easy to get a job here due to their high turnover, Clients come visit
Cons
Expensive Benefits, Values are JUST writing on the wall, Politics, Lack of transparency and communication, No annual reviews/raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8