VRI Employee Reviews in United States

Tense atmosphere but if you can deal with it, you'll be fine.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHFebruary 24, 2016
Fine establishment, management isn't the greatest but you don't have to deal with them very often. You have to deal with stress and be a problem solver.
Pros
The company takes care of it's employees.
Cons
Director
Very rewarding job
Care Representative/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHMay 22, 2015
Clients wore buttons when they needed assistance they would push their button and it would come into the call center Once the alarm came in the care reps would try to talk to the client over the unit and dispatch help accordingly to protocol if not the care rep would try over the phone. Also monitored med dispensers and routine equipment checks
Pros
Knowing you helped someone or even saved a life
Cons
very stressful environment
Medical Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHMarch 25, 2015
Enjoyed the opportunity to help others. Adequate training provided for the intense level of skills necessary for this job.
Overview
Customer Care Rep./Medical Alert Care Rep. III (Current Employee) –  Franklin, OHFebruary 8, 2015
Sit at a desk all day & talk on the phone. Some people in management are awesome and others aren't. Coworkers are the best! Benefits are great but pay is not. Hardest part is taking blame for mistakes that aren't made by you and most enjoyable part is helping the elderly.
Company does not care for its employees
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Management has no idea how to lead and manage a workforce, individuals work hard for a company that does not appreciate them
working in the CARE CENTER SUCKS !!
Care Representative Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHDecember 2, 2014
Ok company .CARE CENTER SUCKS ! The upper management is still in pre-k.You are a nobody, if you are not in their group.They say one thing to your face and then run you over .They will start something new and in a few weeks they will just stop the program.Mainly because they just dont want to take the time, and they are ready to move on to the next trending program.they will look for stuff to write you up for (if you are not in there group)
The director is the worst one!
The pay is very low.
Pros
saving lives!!
Cons
working there to do it ! low pay.upper management
workplace function with occasional diversions
Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHJuly 11, 2014
after almost 9 and a half years termination was very difficult. I understand the new investors wanted the bottom line cost reduced by 20% but I don't feel terminating people like me or the director of finance was the best way to accomplish the reductions
Pros
free coffee
Cons
counter productive managers
great place to work
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Lagrange, NYMarch 29, 2014
not much room ro grow, great work enviorment. tyoical 40 hour week with possible overtime. people are great

Comment – December 31, 1969

This post is not of the company, VRI, located in Franklin, Ohio. We wish you the best in your career pursuits.

I would not work for VRI again, the fun went away with them.
Resort General Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTDecember 1, 2013
As a resort manager my experience was great. I love the public and
the customer service part of the job. I worked six days a week 40 hrs +.
I managed 35 employees and 48 condo's,
The hardest part of the job was afer the management company was purchased by a publicly traded company the policies became very very ridged and hard to control employees with differences with company policies.
I did this kind of work for 30 year and loved evey minute of it. I made many friends through the years with staff and ownersl
Pros
benifits
Cons
corp policies

Comment – December 31, 1969

This post is not related to the business of Valued Relationships, Inc., located in Franklin, Ohio. Thank you for posting. We wish you the best in your career pursuits.