VRI

VRI Employer Reviews

Company does not care for its employees
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Franklin, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Management has no idea how to lead and manage a workforce, individuals work hard for a company that does not appreciate them
working in the CARE CENTER SUCKS !!
Care Representative Level 3 (Former Employee), Franklin, OHDecember 2, 2014
Pros: saving lives!!
Cons: working there to do it ! low pay.upper management
Ok company .CARE CENTER SUCKS ! The upper management is still in pre-k.You are a nobody, if you are not in their group.They say one thing to your face and then run you over .They will start something new and in a few weeks they will just stop the program.Mainly because they just dont want to take the time, and they are ready to move on to the next trending program.they will look for stuff to write you up for (if you are not in there group)
The director is the worst one!
The pay is very low.
workplace function with occasional diversions
Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee), Franklin, OHJuly 11, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: counter productive managers
after almost 9 and a half years termination was very difficult. I understand the new investors wanted the bottom line cost reduced by 20% but I don't feel terminating people like me or the director of finance was the best way to accomplish the reductions
great place to work
Mechanic (Current Employee), Lagrange, NYMarch 29, 2014
not much room ro grow, great work enviorment. tyoical 40 hour week with possible overtime. people are great

September 3, 2014

This post is not of the company, VRI, located in Franklin, Ohio. We wish you the best in your career pursuits.

I would not work for VRI again, the fun went away with them.
Resort General Manager (Former Employee), Saint George, UTDecember 1, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: corp policies
As a resort manager my experience was great. I love the public and
the customer service part of the job. I worked six days a week 40 hrs +.
I managed 35 employees and 48 condo's,
The hardest part of the job was afer the management company was purchased by a publicly traded company the policies became very very ridged and hard to control employees with differences with company policies.
I did this kind of work for 30 year and loved evey minute of it. I made many friends through the years with staff and ownersl

September 3, 2014

This post is not related to the business of Valued Relationships, Inc., located in Franklin, Ohio. Thank you for posting. We wish you the best in your career pursuits.

About VRI

Valued Relationships, Inc. offers you and your loved ones peace of mind, independence, early intervention, and reassurance. Over – Read more