VTech Electronics Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Good changes, but keep your eyes open before accepting a position.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILMarch 3, 2015
Some good perks, but lack of people and good upper management for 2-3 years hurt the moral, and advancement of the company. That is starting to turn around. My colleagues were great!!

Out of 52 people, 30 were let go, or quit during the first 3 months of my employment there in 2013. The new HR department is also turning that around, but I would still beware before accepting a position.
Good company on paper
Sr. Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILApril 15, 2013
Management is extremely disorganized and unable to retain employees. Staff turns over about once per month - most people resign by their own will. Extreme micromanagement makes the environment unpleasant and there are no growth opportunities. Good place to work as a stepping stone but not as a long-term career.
Pros
activities are planned to liven up the work day, casual friday all year and short fridays during summer
Cons
extreme micromanagement, disorganization, no growth potential.
Data Entry of answering customer's questions and doing Receivers of items received back at the warehouse.
Consumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILMarch 1, 2013
I worked with a great group of people--a total of 8 temps including myself. Each of us had our own monitor and we answered e-mails to customers and did Receivers and there was no phone work which was just how I liked it.
Pros
free coffee/tea, great people to work with, the job was laid back.
Cons
i wish the job would have lasted longer because i didn't want the assignment to end.