VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Never Work Here!
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 9, 2017
They make big promises, but then never make good on them. They are constantly changing management and rules. Schedules are not flexible no matter your schedule conflicts and they are not willing to work with you. They do not give raises unless you are promoted, but they also take those promotions away when they no longer need you. The training did not prepare us for what to expect. The trainers did not know most of the information.
Cons
Short breaks
Don't go
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 9, 2017
I mean if you like a place that has no guidance and hires any and everyone go ahead. Everything seems to be all good in training and they say that advancement is easy in the company and it's not. If they like you and you willing to gossip with them then you'll be promoted the job is not worth the pay . The pay is 10 for being everything in the company. Your billing, sales, retention, tech support all for 10 dollars. They treat you like you are nobody and use you when it benefits them. If you need some place to make some money to get on your feet then its okay for that don't stay though.
Pros
Overtime, Lunch
Cons
Management, Pay
Great customer service opportunity
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHDecember 6, 2017
Great place to work, equal opportunity and overall very understandable. Anyone looking for a professional place to work with amazing staff should apply here! Many different departments with the ability to help you grow in the areas you are most comfortable in.
Pros
Great pay, great environment
Cons
Busy
Dont waste your time here!!
Place is very dirty if you don't clean your desk it will be dusty and they have bedbugs! Do not work here!! And you are under paid for all the calls you take at least give a pay raise
Former Workforce Manager
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 5, 2017
Terrible work environment. Mistreat employee. No employee appreciation. A lot of work for Garbage pay. Worked a lot of hours gaining and building company in Atlanta no pay raise
bad management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2017
more work less pay 12 weeks of training for low pay bad management poor training very violent bad place to work and dark street to walk on lazy security
Good place to work just need to make more money
Retention Agent (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 1, 2017
I enjoy working for the program that I am in, absolutely adore all the people I work with but unfortunately the reason I wouldnt stay is a personal reason and it's very simple I need to make more money and I can't afford to wait to move up in the company.
Vxi global solutions
Georgia - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2017
I would not recommend this for anyone who does not appreciate poor management,low hourly wages,or lack of professionalism.I will not say it is all bad but not recommended.
Pros
Company Events, Raffles
Cons
Short Breaks and Lunches, Poor Management
Horrible
agent (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 30, 2017
Its the worse place to work at money isnt bad at all but management is horrible the TL can't even run their own shift with people not wanting to come back and they are always changing the roles to this in that so nothing stays the same and the computers they had us on all sucked and would always crash so would I ever recommend a friend to work there no I wouldn't
ok job to get by
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHNovember 30, 2017
I loved working there and the incentives before AT&T took over and the inbound department went out the door and overseas. Now its just outbound and its repetitive and boring with no real money if you ever get green timed.

Want to know more about VXI Global Solutions?

Ask a question
messy work place
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 29, 2017
the people there gossip alot you need to stay to yourself to end up not getting mixed with the wrong crowd. felt like high school again. alot of the people there were immature. pay was great though. plus great incentitives paid every other friday.
Unprofessional work environment
Telephone Sales & Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90012November 28, 2017
Vxi was a very unusual work place. The environment was very negative , and non professional. People would come dressed as if they were going to the club.When you needed help people were not willing to assist such as supervisor or a co worker. People were fighting on the floor for personal reasons not work related.
cut throat misogynist atmosphere
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 28, 2017
only men are promoted.
breaks are 10 minutes.
they will "fix" your hours manually with out your permission if they feel you went over your break time for the day.
restructure bonus in favor of the company often in order to avoid paying out sales
They are always hiring
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 28, 2017
Its a great place to work if you just care about a paycheck. The work environment is unprofessional and makes it a stressful place to work. I would not recommend it.
It was nice to work.
Customer Service Specialist/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 24, 2017
I like working so it was cool to be employed and paid for the work that I did. I always liked going to a job and helping people and they helped me achieve that.
productive work place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHNovember 22, 2017
The people are very polite, satisfied and respectful.
middle of the day is always extremely busy.
management is splendid
i learn on a daily basis how to keep customers happy.
Pros
better communication skills
Cons
technical difficulties
work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 22, 2017
VXi is a great company and it is a bridge job. Meaning if you are trying to gain experience as a customer service agent or representative you can and you will. The pay could be a little better for those who do have experience and have made it a great career. However, the job is what you make of it. Some areas of the job can be workout a little more, as far as promotions and raises. The supervisors do help and assist with what they can and their are prizes for sales and give always, you are able to dress up or down with the different themes the call center has on a month to month bases.
Different.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2017
Good job very different. Lack of communication but a good opportunity for others . Something good to Add on yo your resume . Something positive . They at flexible with your schedule. They are 24hr open everyday so there’s always work and overtime available.
Good workplace
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 20, 2017
When I was with VXI I enjoyed my job there. I worked independently and the managers are easy to approach whenever you have questions or any clarifications,
Hard work and Integrity pay off
CORPORATE TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 20, 2017
I started with VXI in 2011 taking calls. I thought it was nothing more than another job. But 6+ years later, I have found my passion in the training department. I love working with my classes and seeing them grown and prosper. It isnt always easy, but its worth it. I cant thank VXI enough for taking a chance on me and giving me the opportunity to move up so many years ago. Since the day I started working Ive always pushed to stay true to my personal integrity and do whats right, even when it isnt easy. Sometimes that means pushing the envelope, but my Managers have always had my back. I know the company isnt perfect, but life is what you make it, that goes for your career too.
Pros
Excellent Leadership
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9