VXI Global Solutions

VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Extremely competitive but very fun culture
DTV Sales/Retention/Movers Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHMarch 20, 2017
Fast, paced job with intense high energy but very fun work environment incentives are daily and random very positive management as well as other staff members.
Pros
Incentives, fun work place
Cons
extremely competitive
Not a safe environment
Customer Account Associate (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAMarch 18, 2017
Very unprofessional management. No emails or anything. Whenever you need to speak with any management, it is done in front of the entire call center. No privacy at all! Staff members yelling across the call center, inappropriate language being used. No dress code enforced. Most of the females look like they are going to a strip club and have the mentality of 16 year olds. A lot of the guys wear their pants sagging! Very stressful for $10 hr.
Pros
Cons
Breaks are too short
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 15, 2017
VXI was quiet a learning experience. I learned a lot of things about phones, and tablets and all kinds of interesting things I never knew but for the most part I did like my job.
Cons
breaks not long enough
Not a good experience...
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 13, 2017
I didn't like it and think its crazy that I cant get off this screen because yall keep asking me to answer this question and I don't want to be doing this.
Beware
Tier 1 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 10, 2017
This is the lowest paid center here and they don't offer raises unless promoted. when asked for reasonable accommodations based on ADA they released me from the program.
Pros
they hire ANYONE even felons as supervisors
Cons
they don't care about your personal life
Easy to get a job there
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAMarch 8, 2017
If you're looking for a quick job & easy job to start right away, this is the job. If you're looking for something long-term, where you can grow with good benefits & endless opportunities...this is NOT the job. This is a third-party company with very poor management, that lacks leadership. The best part about the job is the training, other than that...keep it moving. Employee turn over rate is extreme. They have approx 60 new hires bi-weekly.
Pros
45 minute lunches
Cons
Short 10 min breaks
VXI\ Comcast
Customer Service Exective (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAMarch 2, 2017
This company needs a lot more management structure. Should also be paid more for the amount of work and the irate customers you have to deal with on a daily. Not to mention all the hard work and terrible feed back will always fall on you. From people going into the store, to have techs at their home, the customer is going to call in and yell your head off and make your day horrible for 10.00. Meanwhile your supervisor who hasn't been trained been for the position, CAN NOT help with you anything. So you are the stuck to run around and find a floor support who ill not help you, and will tell you they are not going to. All while you only have 30 secs. to keep this person on hold. In my last few days. The stress was real, dealing with customers who wanted answers to questions you were just hearing for the time and not having help. Youre not allowed to transfer calls unless the systems allows you, and also the troubleshooting steps they imply, DO NOT WORK. So youre basically then left to tell the customer to schedule for a tech, that they will be charged 60.00 for and not only that, probably wont fix their issue. This was by the far the worst job I have ever had to deal with. Not to mention the HIGH SCHOOL Production Floor atmosphere. Not to mention. The location is terrible, as for the lady who was shot and robbed in broad day light here. I really hope she sued them. Cause security was on duty at the time, and not to mention. MEN are always prowling this location, as it is in a bad location of COLLEGE PARK.
Pros
Learn Call Center Ethics
Cons
They will find a way to take everything you earn back from you.
Teamwork
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 28, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. Our client was Directv and our daily tasks followed a specific guideline but we got to speak to many different people everyday and it made the job exciting. The management was very professional and team building, they had great corrective criticism and was always trying to better each individual team.
Reactive Environment rather than a Proactive Work Culture
Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHFebruary 26, 2017
I love to help align companies with smart-fit candidates that compliment the companies current work culture. The environment here was very chaotic and lacked solid leadership. Day-to-day responsibilities included continually reacting to needs rather than being proactive, setting up a game plan and executing it.

The work culture was very toxic as employees were disgruntled with low pay, poor benefits, no work/life balance. little room for advancement and very poor management.

The hardest part of the job was locating good quality candidates that wanted to work at the company and pursue a career rather than a job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping others find employment and going home in the evenings.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Company has a poor reputation in the marketplace, No work/life balance, Very Toxic Leadership (gossip was rampant, lack of professionalism and confidentiality), Extremely poor benefits - very costly and only 10 PTO days at Corporate Level (includes sick, personal and vacation), No retirement, No matching 401K, Very reactive company rather than organized and proactive, Very immature leadership and not seasoned professionals.
Horrible job
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2017
terrible third party company to work for, inconsistent pay, zero job securit, not a safe environment, overall job isnt worth the money or headache
Dedicated team with goal of excellence first and foremost.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHFebruary 23, 2017
I had the pleasure of working with some of the most dedicated and skilled professionals I have ever met. As I was the sole mechanical engineer, a typical day was fast-paced and intense, with quick turn-around the norm. I learned how a highly competent team can succeed and excel. Management took the role of guiding rather than dictating, and ultimately I was solely responsible for my output. The hardest part of the job was coming up with creative, practical and robust solutions given the rapidity of project throughput, but I would say that was the most enjoyable part as well.
Pros
Learning culture
Great Leadership
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 20, 2017
Here at VXI we have fun but stay professional. Daily we learn how to become better leaders and help develop individuals as they move to new challenges. Our management staff is phenomenal and well diverse. The culture here at VXI is unbelievable and we welcome more leaders to our center. One of the challenges that we see here at VXI is that there are many different line groups within VXI, so it makes it difficult to choose the direction one might want to move in for future success. One of the most enjoyable parts of this job is, I really love the people I work and interact with on a daily basis and would recommend anyone who has a desire to succeed to consider VXI.
Pros
Advancement/Management has great people
Cons
Parking
Help customers with existing problems and concerns
DirecTV Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 19, 2017
Environment Filled With Positive Engery , I Learned More Customer Service. Management Is Very Helpful & Generous. Working For VXI Directv Is Extremely Amazing.
stressful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHFebruary 17, 2017
supervisors yell and scream at you. highly stressful place to work and very unprofessional. modern day slavery and the turnover rate is extremely high.
Bad experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 15, 2017
I was overworked and underpayed .i did not like VXI because they did not care about the well bieng of their employees it reminded me of highschool. Alot of drama
Cons
Short breaks, minimum wage
This job is okay if you like talking on the phone for 8 hours
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 15, 2017
The management is not that good and very unprofessional. A mouse was caught within the building, bed bugs invested also. A lot of drama, the pay was decent but sometimes there are issues with workers checks like money missing. Management did give good coaching do better worker.
Pros
45 min lunch
Cons
Bed bugs
ok place if you need a quick job
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 12, 2017
the people are ok, you get different people all walks of life. that is the only good thing about. other than you can make money here, if you apply yourself.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
pay
be ready to struggle
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 11, 2017
easy line of work but be prepared to wait upwards of 30 minutes to get someone to actually notice you to come over and help you while you're on the phone with an angry customer
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 11, 2017
Good place to start but Management needs work and to be more professional and is unorganized. Also they kept putting me in different departments that weren't even the ones I wanted to be in .
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Management, lack of organization
account associate
account associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 10, 2017
i worked on the AT&T access project. very bad training!
Windows 98 ! What a joke ... they let me go because they said i wasn't good enough ...then the project closed down a week later
Pros
got hired right away
Cons
bad training....poor planning OSHA violations everywhere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8