VXI

VXI Employee Reviews

Us tech support
US TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHMay 28, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: fun job
logging into 6 programs. being able to multi task all programs at the same time while speaking with customer and typing there requests. i learned so much at the job. it was a fun experience. i learned how to run a remote session on another persons PC and they could be in another state or country. i learned how to run diagnostics on PC/lap tops. informing the customer what issues there pc/lap needed to be fixed. i would pitch them the live tech fix the issues.live tech is were a real live tech will fix there PC in the convenence of the customers home without having to take there PC anywhere or having no one come to there home. this was a customer /sale job. management was amazing and informative. they monitered everything. when they knew help was needed they came running. co-workers were great. it was like family. we helped each other meet all our sales goales and because of that we were always rewarded. the hardest part was having to tell the customer that there PC was not a tech issue but a hard ware issue. so there was nothing we were able to do for the customer. the most enjoyabl part was the contests that the manager held on the floor for the most sales. i won almost every time. i was on the top 3 sales rep on the hole production floor
RUN AWAY
CSR (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 14, 2015
Pros: Free Directv
Cons: Dead end job
This job promises promotions and does not deliver. You have a OM that does drugs, and runs around sweating everywhere, they always change the rules. If you make a mistake its 50 dollars out of your commission. Only use this job as a bridge, not a career. They do not care about the employees. I learned how to sell effectively, a typical day at work is getting yelled at when you don't close the sale. Its not always your fault and the Teal Lead blames you anyway. The co workers are nice, but do not know how to act professional. The environment is very unprofessional. Some management are nice, others only care if you are making them money. When management comes from out of town they are very stuck up, and act above everyone. They promote people who have no knowledge of the product. Going home is the most enjoyable part of this job.
Friendly Staff
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Consumes all my time including weekends
Very fast paced office, always busy. Co-workers are very friendly willing to help out when needed. Free lunches almost everyday.
Nice place to work
DIRECTV Bundle Inbound Sales Associate (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 30, 2015
Coming to work is a pleasure. Location is Great. Near Tucson Airport. DirectTV is wonderful to work for. Everyday is a challenge.
very unprofessional
sales (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHApril 29, 2015
Pros: bonses
Cons: not enough financial stability or security
to assist customers preventing them from canceling there order with dtv providing them with great customer service to there wants interest and needs
It was a great workplace where everyone works together.
Sales (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHMarch 17, 2015
I took an average of 30 calls a day at work up to 50 sometimes. management was really helpful when you needed when it came to calls,co workers were great,we were a team,worked together. the hardest part of the job was the difficult customer sometimes but it just made the job challenging. the bes part of the job was the great conversations from different customers from around the world.
troubleshooting cell phones
Customer Service Tech (Former Employee), canton, ohFebruary 16, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of working hard, I've learn how to become patient with customers. Nothing was hard about the work.
Review
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHFebruary 12, 2015
Over all easy energetic work place. Most agents are fun to work with and easy to get along with. Management has its troubles but overall they are ok. Great pay for a call center and a lot of incentives offered for doing a good job.
Friendly Work Environment
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Canton, OHDecember 30, 2014
A typical call day is steady. The section of the business for whom I work, the coworker are friendly and always willing to help one another.
Money can be made
GM Directv (Former Employee), Canton, OHDecember 11, 2014
Pros: the overtime
Cons: the nos
A typical day would consist of making sure I was clocked in on time, took my breaks at scheduled times and return on time. The hardest part of the job is an irritated customer, the mission is to get them to say yes when all they are thinking is no.
POOR
CUSTOMER SERVICES REP (Former Employee), Canton, OHOctober 20, 2014
POOR MANAGEMENT BAD BUSINESS EQUALS LOST ACCOUNTS VXI LOST THE ACCOUNT I WAS WORKING ON
My experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Canton, OHOctober 7, 2014
Excellent. It was really easy to get hired. The compensation is great. Wonderful people and instructors during training. Good place to start a career
poor incentive program
Inbound Customer Service agent (Former Employee), Canton, OHAugust 11, 2014
Pros: great work with uverse customers
Cons: bad bonus program
The company as a whole was fine until it changed the bonus goals and guideline
Worst employer in Stark County.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Canton, OHJuly 22, 2014
Cons: no raises, poor work environment, building poorly maintained, no pto, can't afford benes
I worked for VXI for almost three years and never received a pay raise, couldn't afford the benefits, and had no paid time off. The management is terrible, very poorly educated and very unprofessional. Work environment is terrible, drug raids, Canton Police makes an arrest approximately once a week on the premises, employees have brought guns to work and had them confiscated by the Police. K-9 dogs were brought in to sniff for drugs and found a variety of drugs. Employees have relations under the back stairwell, hallways and even in the elevators. Elevators have been broken for months. Employees fight on call center floors, very rude employees who yell and I couldn't hear the customer on the phone.
Prouductive fun enviroment in the heart of Los Angeles
Customer Service Representative and Sales (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: direct depostive pto and uto
Cons: short breaks
Working here is a great way to meet people who are hungry for success. the Management has a great vibe and the co-workers are all like family.you really have to be on your A-game to maintain employment because it is very competitive.I like the fact that this call center is huge.
My time at VXI
inbound sales calls for DirecTv (Former Employee), Canton OhioJuly 2, 2014
The job functions themselves were quite simple. I will say that culture of the company was not of my liking and was the main reason I departed from VXI.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHJune 11, 2014
Pros: pay checks
I learned to use multiple apps at once and how to be the best sales women available.
It's a job, with some great people but the job it's self sucks.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 11, 2014
Pros: money, nice supervisors, it's a job
Cons: unprofessional, unstable
This place is very unprofessional. This job is very unstable, with lots of changing which isn't such a big deal. While I worked here for 7 months my schedule changed 5 times, but like i said this job isn't very professional or stable. You will meet some great people here, but you will also meet people that you wish you never did.
excellent
Direct TV Customer Service Sales Associate (Former Employee), Canton, OHMay 22, 2014
learned various different skills with this company, such as remote support, google training, the mentor bay, how to fulfill a customers needs and wants. How to deescalate a angry customer call and much more.
A learning experience for me, co-workers were great , management did not provide a clear direction and frequently was contradictory
ISR/ Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 5, 2014
Overall I learned a lot and am thankful for the opportunity!

1 2 3