W.W. Williams Company Employee Review

View all W.W. Williams Company reviews

Easy going and relaxing company to work for.
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2013
Typical Day: Answering phones and handling any issues involving AP or transfer calls to appropriate personnel. Opening and distributing mail. Reconciling Parts & Service Dept.'s previous days money - checks, cash, and credit cards. Reconciling cash box. Coding and processing vendor invoices for payment via Docuware system. Depositing checks and cash into the bank. Monitoring and ordering office supplies as needed.

What I Learned: I learned more about the AP field. Before this position, I dabbled in AP & AR here and there; but with this position I learned how AP works from beginning to end and it was challenging & rewarding.

Management: The branch manager was my direct supervisor, he was the best supervisor I'd ever worked for. He was easy going, honest, & fair.

Co-workers: Enjoyed working with my co-workers, especially the guys in parts and service area. Great people.

Hardest Part of the Job: Learning to adjust to lots of interruptions while reconciling money.

Most Enjoyable Part of the job: Working with my co-workers, and working with vendors via person, phone, or e-mail.
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
No sick time.

Other W.W. Williams Company Employee Reviews

Well im looking for a job
Heavy Duty Engine Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHNovember 17, 2017
If your the gm's buddy your good. I'm looking for a new job. The management is a joke. I'm glad it's not my company. Most of the people are good to work with. The pay is pretty good for no harder than the is.
Pros
Good pay for the work
Cons
No future
Poor management and all around inexperience fresh out of college
Diesel mechanic (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCOctober 24, 2017
Poor management with poor management skills all are fresh out of college and expect everything to run like they learned in college they wouldn't know a good diesel mechanic or how to interview one if he came in with all credits and certifications needed....
Pros
Cons
Very poor managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at W.W. Williams Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9