W.W. Williams

W.W. Williams Employer Reviews

A job
Bumper to bumper tech (Former Employee), Lv nevadaMay 2, 2014
Pros: pay every friday
Cons: management
Ok place to work better if you are fresh out of trade school . They expect more work but no more pay
Easy going and relaxing company to work for.
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: great work environment.
Cons: no sick time.
Typical Day: Answering phones and handling any issues involving AP or transfer calls to appropriate personnel. Opening and distributing mail. Reconciling Parts & Service Dept.'s previous days money - checks, cash, and credit cards. Reconciling cash box. Coding and processing vendor invoices for payment via Docuware system. Depositing checks and cash – more... into the bank. Monitoring and ordering office supplies as needed.

What I Learned: I learned more about the AP field. Before this position, I dabbled in AP & AR here and there; but with this position I learned how AP works from beginning to end and it was challenging & rewarding.

Management: The branch manager was my direct supervisor, he was the best supervisor I'd ever worked for. He was easy going, honest, & fair.

Co-workers: Enjoyed working with my co-workers, especially the guys in parts and service area. Great people.

Hardest Part of the Job: Learning to adjust to lots of interruptions while reconciling money.

Most Enjoyable Part of the job: Working with my co-workers, and working with vendors via person, phone, or e-mail. – less
Enjoyable place to work
carpentry leadman (night shift) (Former Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 12, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people you work with.
Productive work days
Manager/Lead Expeditor (Current Employee), Chambersburg, PASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: perfect working hours
Cons: contract ends 6-30-2013
Normal day starts by me going over inventory and then ordering parts needed for the production line, then going over the shortage sheets and filling out reports. I then walk the prodution line to make sure my expeditors are stocking it properly and no quality issues
Awesome Job To Have!
Tech 4 (Current Employee), Toledo, OhioAugust 12, 2011
My husband works for WW Williams, Toledo, Ohio. It's an AMAZING job! Wonderful pay, clean shop, good location, great benefits!