w3r Consulting Employee Reviews in United States

very unique and challenging job with great co-workers
HEDIS chart auditor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 30, 2015
I traveled throughout the State auditing charts. When I was hired to cover Grand Rapids area it quickly became much more mileage, sometimes 2-3 hours one way on the road to reach my offices. I had to stay over nights in hotels 3-5 nights per month. Reimbursement of expenses were slow, and the amount was high. The job itself was rewarding and very unique. My co workers were fun and professional.
Pros
hourly wage, professional co-workers, unique roll
Cons
expense reimbursement, traveling with over night stays
Staffing agency
RN, Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 23, 2015
Case Managment consulting for Medicaid enrollees offering education and assistance in treatments and obtaining medical services needed to promote healthy outcomes.
Pros
Desirable hours
Cons
Poor benefits
Good company to work with
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 30, 2014
I didn't find any negative aspects of working for w3r Consulting. However, after my contract ended, and having excellent references from BCBSM, the company has not presented me with many positions. I've been told there's not much coming in at this time. I am seeking full-time, permanent employment. Given that if you work as a contractor, I learned that I have to wait a year until I can work with other contractors. This is not any fault of w3r. The company seems to care about their contractors and kept in touch from time to time. Receiving a present on my birthday was a very pleasant surprise for me!
Very Poor Management - Not Reccomended
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
Consultants in this company are not treated with respect. Managers do not assist any employees or consultants to settle or provide proper guidance. New staff are left to find their own way. However, whenever the client complains related to a W3R employee or consultant the Management will take the side of the company and will not investigate both sides of the issue.

Management is greedy and only focus is to get new contracts and improve the billing and staff is considered dispensable and does not place any trust on them. The middle management learns quickly from top management and treats the staff without any respect. They are hard to reach and has no interest in W3R staff or consultants.
Pros
do have contacts in some verticals
Cons
poor senior management, middle management, staff treated as disposable objects and no value is placed on them
Productive and Stress free enviroment
Subject Matter Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 12, 2014
A typical day consist of managing calls and ticket queues. I never woke up thinking "oh god time to go to work." The staff and management listen and help you with whatever they can. All they ask is you do the job you're hired for to the best of your abilities.

I've learned a tremdous amount and made many new connections with people. Really gave me a vast knowledge boost that I can take with me to future careers.

The hardest part was not having overtime or paid time off(which I opted out from).

The most enjoyable part was not thinking it was just another J.O.B. Also working with people who didnt have to put you under a microscope to make sure you were doing your job.

GREAT place to work for!
Pros
management is great, staff is friendly/helpful, workload is perfect, everyone is understanding, benefits and pay are great
Cons
contract work for most part so always the lingering possiblitiy of contract not renewing
Worst place ever to work!!!
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioJanuary 14, 2014
Do not work for W3R they were the worst temp agency ever!! They don't care about their temps. All they do is use to to gain a foothold in the company they place you with. When you contract ends don't expect them to place you with another company because they could care less about you. They also underpaid me for my work several times.
Great Place to work
Adobe Connect Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 14, 2013
Valuable experience, good management. Many opportunities to grow and move around in the company. The only con is that they are not transparent about the status of your contract and you do not get timely performance feedback.
lucrative
Contracted Enrollment Advisor (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 17, 2014
They found great high paying jobs for me! The staff was very friend and always available to answer any questions. I found that they like to accommadate their employees as much as they can.
Pros
great staff
Excellent Experience
Project Lead BCBSM NASCO Delivery Office (MI-NDO) (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 11, 2013
Technical recruitters have great follow-up skills and keep you posted on position opportunities.
Great job
Analyst-Blue Cross Blue Shield (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 17, 2014
Awesome company to work for especially geared towards it and social media

2.8