WANT is a company positioning itself to become the market leader in integrating people with local businesses.
- Work from UI/UX requirements and mockups to build functional, high-performance iPhone and iPad or Android apps.
- Lead the development of the best new applications in the industry.
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define, deliver and support the best possible product.
- Interact daily with the systems that used in professional software development: bug tracking, source control, etc.
- You are driven, analytical and understand complex business processes.
- You are effective in managing a team remotely.
- You know Java and Java development tools inside out.
- You write clean and modern code. You hate repeating yourself.
- 3+ years of overall software development experience and 2+ years with iOS or Java/Android SDK software development.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
- Have experience in web technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS and JS framework).
- Experience integrating with third parties - through APIs or otherwise.
We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the way people dine, shop and travel.
Indeed - 4 months ago
IWAAT.com is the side project of web developer and wannabe entrepreneur Justin Lucas. He has worked nights and weekends to expand what began...