WeCare TLC is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant for a part-time position in an on-site clinic in Monticello, IN.
- Measure vital signs (pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height) and records information into the Electronic Medical Record
- Collect lab specimens (urine, blood, sputum; performs routine laboratory tests as needed)
- Operate electrocardiograph (EKG), glucomoters, pulse oximeters, nebulizers, oxygen equipment, spirometry, audiometry, etc.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examinations
- Keep track of medication inventory
- Order office supplies
- Schedules appointments, tracks referrals, enters results into EMR
- Answers telephone calls, greets patients
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program or approved state agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Phlebotomy skills and lab specimen processing
- Knowledgeable in minor office procedures
- Ability to focus on patient care, problem solving, handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding
WeCare TLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WeCare TLC does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual preference, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed with regard to same.
Indeed - 22 months ago
WeCare brings medical care directly to employees and their dependents at their workplace.