Our firm is seeking a highly-qualified individual to serve as our Assistant Director of Custodial Services in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. As our Assistant Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, and the selection, direction and training of all associates. This position has supervisory responsibility for approximately 50 hourly and salaried employees. Although primarily an Early Bird, first-shift position, some evening and/or weekend work may be expected. The primary focus is to meet and exceed client expectations, and to achieve all corporate goals and objectives.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
As our on-site Assistant Director, you will have the following job duties and responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador for our company values and philosophy, and implement and maintain all necessary programs to achieve Corporate Mission and Goals.
- Facilitate and coordinate all key personnel and technical/operational processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate high energy, mobility, initiative, and drive to enhance operations and achieve financial success.
- Have passion for training, developing, motivating and investing in team members.
- Possess a positive and optimistic attitude.
- Must enjoy responsibility, accountability and opportunity to direct your own efforts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide range of internal and external customers.
- Desire to achieve excellence and an aversion to mediocrity.
- Ability to delegate, direct and follow up to ensure success in extensive and complex situations.
- Pro-active and resourceful in nature.
- Committed to self development and personal growth.
- College degree preferred
- Previous Leadership Experience
- Basic Custodial Knowledge
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic Mechanical Knowledge
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Good Mathematical Competency
SALARY and BENEFITS: Competitive salary and benefit program, Major Medical, 401(k) Plan
Qualified candidates should send their resume via Indeed.
Please include recent salary history.