Where the Heart Is, Inc., a locally owned and operated, Medicare-certified home health agency is seeking LPN's/RN's for Private Duty Nursing in the Memphis area.
The ideal candidate(s) should:
- have at least 1 year of healthcare experience
- preferably have experience working in the Private Duty setting
- preferably have experience working with ventilator's, trach's, g-tubes, etc.
- have all credentials up to date and current (TB Skin Test/Chest X-ray, CPR, Auto Insurance, DL, SS)
- be extremely dependable, loyal and detail oriented with a favorable personality to working with others
- ONLY WEEKEND NIGHTS AND DAY POSITIONS STILL OPEN
- be currently licensed in the State of Tennessee or a compact state as a nurse.
Working in the Private Duty setting is different than working in a hospital or nursing home. You are providing 1-to-1 patient care and are providing total care for your patient while at their home.
Anyone working for Where the Heart Is, Inc., is an EMPLOYEE. As such, we take taxes out and pay you time and a half for anything over 40 hours/week.
We also offer direct deposit, daily pay and weekly pay options.
This Agency does not tolerate nurses who are consistently late, frequently call-in, or gossip about other nurses or their patient's. We offer a more competitive pay rate to reward you for not becoming one of the nurses that do this type of behavior and expect you to be the best in your field.
**ONLY WEEKEND NIGHT AND DAY POSITIONS STILL OPEN AND AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY**
For more information or how to apply, please contact Patrick House at (901) 867-1556 to begin the application process.