WNY Psychotherapy Services is currently looking for NYS Licensed Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers that are interested in a private practice, treating children, adolescents and their families.
We are expanding our child services in our Orchard Park Location to provide extensive, focused treatment and evaluation for children, adolescents and their families. This expanded program will include psychological evaluations, psycho educational evaluations, evaluation & treatment of ADHD, assessment of autistic-spectrum disorders, as well as assessment and treatment of behavioral/emotional disorders including depression, anxiety and oppositional defiant disorder. Treatment will include individual family and group therapy. Parent education training will also be available.
In addition, we are currently looking to add a Psychologist and Social Worker at our Amherst Location.
Benefits to your private practice at WNY Psychotherapy Services are we:
- perform your client intake and scheduling
- have a strong referral base developed over 35 years of business
- collect co-pays and self-pay fees
- do your billing and insurance follow-ups
- make appointment reminder calls to your clients
- have remodeled, spacious, comfortable and attractive offices
- have a user-friendly website – www.wnypsychotherapy.com
- scored 97% overall satisfaction in a recent survey of over 200 clients
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
All this AND you remain autonomous, set your own schedule and control your own practice!
Joseph P. Zannoni