We are looking to fill a full time Maintenance Manager position for a manufacturer located in the Upper Sandusky area. See job description below. The pay range is $60k to $80k depending on experience. If your background fits and you have an interest, please send me your resume for consideration.
1.0 Reports To
General Manager of Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance
Directs the activities of all maintenance operations in a timely and efficient manner in order to support plant operations. Directs the work of group leaders, maintenance technicians, and utility maintenance technicians within the department.
- Is responsible for the activities of maintenance technicians, utility maintenance technicians and group leaders
- Coordinates with maintenance manager to establish work assignments and assures that they are completed.
- Coordinates with other departments in providing maintenance support services in a timely fashion.
- Maintains positive employee relations within the department while adhering to judicious disciplinary measures when required.
- Responsible for administering employee performance evaluations and recommendations of wage increases.
- Responsible for consistent and fair application of company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- Outside contractor onsite contracts are signed - this shall include copy of insurance papers and BWC coverage
- Fire pump certification - Fire Marshall will verify annually
- Fire pump/system test - Fire Marshall will verify annually
- All monthly fire system check's - Fire Marshall will verify annually
- All weekly Fire system checks - Fire Marshall will verify annually
- Plant Generator Test (weekly) - Fire Marshall will verify annually
- Simplex alarm system Test and inspect - Fire Marshall will verify annually
- Annual inspection of the backflow protectors for the City of Upper Sandusky
- Every 3 yr. Aqua Science contract (water treatment) needs renewed
- Supply Accounting with an annual budget (itemized list with cost) for the department
- High School graduate or GED with additional specialized training or education
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.