The Leasing Agent is responsible for all activities related to single-family home rentals, including generating and handling traffic, showing homes, leasing homes, and qualifying prospects within the company’s and the community’s established policies and procedures. You will be solely representing the Company’s portfolio of properties within a specific region.
Must hold a Georgia Real Estate license
- Within an assigned region, exclusively show prospective tenants properties within our portfolio of single family homes.
- Pre-qualify tenants and obtain accurate information from prospective residents in order to help in the application and screening process.
- Review contract terms and discuss any additional community rules, such as fees for trash, utilities and so forth, with prospective lessors.
- Reach out to leads, provided by WRI Capital Group, to make appointments and show properties to prospective tenants.
- Coordinate with company Leasing Department to resolve any issues and provide appropriate contracts and security deposits to company.
- As independent contractor, you are have sole responsibility for setting your schedule and managing your workload.
- *Manage 10 plus single family residents within a specific territory to ensure highest occupancy rate*.
- As independent contractor, you are responsible for your business related supplies, transportation and equipment.
- Georgia Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Highly motivated to sell - love the thrill of the hunt, and able to close the sale*
- Ability to multi-task which requires strong organizational skills,
- Previous leasing experience desirable, preferably in a single family environment
- Strong customer service background and skills
- Present a professional appearance to tenants
- A positive, upbeat attitude to adapt to changing work environments
- Demonstrates a “sense of urgency” to attain high occupancy
- The ability to articulate in both verbal and written forms
- Familiarity with AMSI, Yardi, and Rent Roll is a plus