Enjoy working with digital video, perhaps shooting and then editing home movies on the computer? Do you have a strong I.T. skill set and realize that today’s television stations rely heavily on computers? If the answer is yes, you may have a future as a Broadcast I.T. Engineer at RNN-TV.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Use of Windows XP/NT/2000/2003 server & workstation, including Active Directory.
- read technical drawings/documentation.
- Use of fiber optic distribution systems as well as LAN/WAN/VPN, Video over IP and VOIP technologies.
- CCNA and/or MCSE preferred.
- Digital video formats.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving at the component level.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Degree in related field
Experience: Experience in all related IT systems required