Our company is one of the fastest growing cargo forwarding companies in today's market. Our specialized cargo network is throughout the world and is exceptionally adept at delivering successful freight movement solutions to their valued clientele.
We are currently looking for sales and operation coordinator. We provide competitive salary, commission, yearly bonus, medical insurance, and 401K
As a sales agent, must have cold call and communication skills; have to reliable and goal oriented.
Please submit your resume through indeed or the below link:
OR SUBMIT TO HR email in below link.
At least 2 years of experience and knowledge in the freight forwarding industry required;
Customer service oriented, excellent manner with customers,vendors and partners;
Knowledge of SHIPPING CONTRACT, BILL OF LADING, LETTERS OF CREDIT and other relevant documents
Professional verbal and written communication ability
Very organized and attention on details
Know how to prioritize the work
Willing to work as a team and help each other
Microsoft Office proficiency
MUST be able to keep up with a fast pace, and be able to handle multi-tasks
This position reports to the SALES MANAGER and will be a valuable resource in the continuous goal of exceptional customer service. The right candidate will be called upon to allocate your tremendous wealth of knowledge and accumulated experience to the successful movement of all type of cargo. He or she will be skilled at building strong relationships with key accounts as well as a demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize workload in an efficient manner.
Follow sales leads from our affiliates, oversea agents, trade shows, and other sources;
Make cold calls to establish business contact and obtain shipping information from customers;
Visit customers to present our quality and capability on specialized cargo services;
Work with our operation people to quote customers promptly and accurately;
Write report on daily basis and report to the Operation Manager on weekly basis;
Interns are welcome but need to answer the following questions:
1. Are you patient to learn the business in 6 months to 1 year?
2. Are you a detail oriented person? a typo may cause million dollar loss for us or our customer!
3. Will you feel a lot of pressure to reply 20- 40 email everyday and find out answer for each inquiry on time and quality?
4. Do you like to work in a traditional industry? Not like those big names, there is no quick or easy money.
5. Will you feel bored if talking to people in order to get better rate, arrange work order.......most of time in every day?
6. According to your personality, we may provide sales or operation position in the future. Which one do you prefer?
7. Chinese is a plus, but not necessary.
8. Second language is a plus. Korean, Hindu, Russian, Spanish, preferred.
A to Z efficient daily operations from inquiries, bookings, documentation, customer service, billing instruction to closing of shipments;
Key words: Ocean Freight, Air Freight, Chinese, Mandarin, Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Freight, Freight Forwarder, Container, FCL, LCL, NVOCC, Container, Operation, Specialist, Transportation,