WTP Advisors (“WTP”) is a leader in tax and business advisory services for a global marketplace. Our highly skilled professionals equipped with years of industry experience, coupled with our cutting-edge technologies, make substantive and long-term differences to an organization’s profitability. WTP Advisors is headquartered in White Plains, New York, with offices across North America, Asia and Europe.
In today’s complex and ever-changing business world, tax department leaders are turning to WTP for assistance with the analysis of tax reform, proposed regulatory changes, tax elections, tax attributes, and acquisitions. We are currently seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join our Long Beach, CA team as we help clients with their tax strategy, planning, and compliance.
- Assist in the Long Beach office growth using networking and business development skills to identify prospective clients and sell potential new service opportunities
- In-depth quantitative analysis and tax computations including performing and analyzing complex calculations, data manipulation using Excel, Access and/or other software, and researching tax laws and tax technical issues
- Prepare and present complex written and verbal materials
- Manage project workflow, budgets, and staff
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Have understanding of WTP’s service offerings
Qualified candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Advanced credentials (ie: MST, MSA, MBA, JD/LLM or CPA) required
- 5+ years tax experience (Fed/State/Local/International) in the Southern California area required including experience in project management. Previous Big4 experience as well as experience in FAS109/ASC740 preferred
- Thorough quantitative analysis skills with strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites (daily and overnight)
- Proven client facing skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills
- Sales experience helpful
Indeed - 5 months ago
WTP Advisors is a global leader in helping MNEs identify opportunities and mitigate tax risks associated with cross-jurisdiction Transfer...