The WVU Women's club lacrosse team is looking for a coach for the 2014-2015 season. The position is volunteer as we are only a club team and do not get funding from the school. However, travel expenses, apparel, and equipment will be provided by the team. Below are a list of responsibilities and preferences we would like our coach to be able to do.
1. Direct and plan practices (drills for both defense and offense as well as conditioning) & tournaments
2. Oversee practices 2x a week in September and October; 3x a week from January-April
3. Travel with the team to tournaments and games
4. Assess team strengths and weakness and provide constructive feedback
5. Train college students in proper use of lacrosse skills
6. Responsible for care and safety of 25+ members ranging from 17-23 years of age
7. Able to demonstrate proper use of equipment to enhance skill performance
1. At least one full year experience of coaching a female sport
2. Knowledgable in women's lacrosse (knows rules and regulations)
Please let us know if you are interested!