Experienced tax professional also interested in wealth management. We are a Wealth Management firm specializing in Financial Planning, Investment Management and Tax Planning/Preparation. Come grow with us as we continue to build on our success. This is a very unique opportunity for the right candidate.
- Preparation of client tax returns along with, tracking, researching and resolving tax issues.
- Corporate, Individual, Partnership and Trust tax preparation and review.
- Tracking, researching and resolving tax issues.
- Work with clients on accounting and tax problem solving.
- Analyze information and evaluate results in order to help choose the best solutions and solve problems.
Wealth Management tasks - we will train for:
- Providing client relationship support through managing/gathering/analyzing client data, helping prepare preliminary financial plans and other client deliverables, working with clients to resolve issues and other practice management tasks as needed.
- Your Advisors will serve as your mentor; they will teach you our firm culture and provide you with direction to lead you on the career path to Advisor.
Must have an Enrolled Agent designation or be a CPA
3 plus years tax research and preparation experience
Ability to connect and build confidence with clients
Show initiative to develop necessary skills to move into a financial advisor role within 3 years.
Wade Financial Advisory, Inc. is a fee-only financial planning firm based in Campbell, CA, and serving the Silicon Valley. A Registered...